Good night turned sour

ftm

A mate rang askin for as many bunnies as possible so gave alan a shout and he was ok to go out .an hour n half trip in motor and we set off and we thought the wind was going to hamper us but  it didnt alan was using impact i stuck with my mk2 rapid and it was becomming obvious that a good bag would be achieved tonight  . Good numbers about and as we had to do a bit walking (alans pet hate lol)  we used walls to creep up on them and bump them off .after a good few hours we drove to another spot and as i walked along a track i heard a clatter and alan was cursing i shouted back and he said he had dropped his gun . On further inspection things werent right with it and we decided to end the nights hunting  116 rabbits shot  between us . I hope your guns not  damaged too bad alan   

20180905_134441.jpg

• Like 19

????iv dropped the rapid out 4x4 window on a few occasions but when 4.5k worth of gear drops to the ground it's a total different feeling lol in my eyes the fx is a rolls Royce but when it fell it was like Mr.beens mini woulndt even cock but it's all fixed now great nite Billy hundreds of bunnys about pity it was cut short cheers allan

• Like 4