anyone actually been out digging yet

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Was out last Thursday with 3 mate from down the country.  the morning was testing with blank after blank and then we had 3 good digs in a row. Two 6fts and a 2 ft. A very good dig to my mates second s

Its bad enough sweating my bollocks off digging at work in this weather.Couldn't think of anything worse than smashing about in cover in this heat digging to 3/4 grown cubs.

We have been out a few times now and have had a bit of sport.we started my mates young dog and he went really well for his 1st time only half hour job but he done what he had to do in style.we dug a b

Posted Images

Out today for few hours for the 1st this year,bad days hunting but we got one run in eventually.nice handy dig to a 2nd season fell bitch of my own that the jury was out on from late in the season last yea, but she done very well and I was delighted with her so it fingers crossed.

• Like 4
22 hours ago, pjmc said:

Out today for few hours for the 1st this year,bad days hunting but we got one run in eventually.nice handy dig to a 2nd season fell bitch of my own that the jury was out on from late in the season last yea, but she done very well and I was delighted with her so it fingers crossed.

She might be settling so PJ.Hows the pups shaping up?

2 hours ago, liamdelaney said:

She might be settling so PJ.Hows the pups shaping up?

Well how you keeping lad.ye with any luck she is.pups are doin well turned out nice.both fairly game wee things,black bitch is more forward than other.looking forward to give them a wee look later in the year.

• Like 1

Was out last Thursday with 3 mate from down the country.  the morning was testing with blank after blank and then we had 3 good digs in a row. Two 6fts and a 2 ft. A very good dig to my mates second season dog. Then dug my old dog in a big place under a tree at just shy of 6ft. Then on to an easy place and dug one of the lads bitches. All in all we had a decent day and had a few pups out for the first time to learn there trade 

766038B7-3549-4DED-A379-31DD3E72016D.jpeg

D8CA9804-8426-4CCD-8EAA-D3ED7C721132.png

• Like 19
On 18/09/2018 at 16:55, shaneg said:

Was out last Thursday with 3 mate from down the country.  the morning was testing with blank after blank and then we had 3 good digs in a row. Two 6fts and a 2 ft. A very good dig to my mates second season dog. Then dug my old dog in a big place under a tree at just shy of 6ft. Then on to an easy place and dug one of the lads bitches. All in all we had a decent day and had a few pups out for the first time to learn there trade 

766038B7-3549-4DED-A379-31DD3E72016D.jpeg

D8CA9804-8426-4CCD-8EAA-D3ED7C721132.png

Nice one. Sound looking terriers

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...

Had a couple of lads down from Derry on Saturday and a couple up from down the country. We had 3 good digs and plenty of crack and the lads from Derry stayed local in a hotel Saturday night and a few pints were had all in all a good day

• Like 5
4 hours ago, fat man said:

Had a couple of lads down from Derry on Saturday and a couple up from down the country. We had 3 good digs and plenty of crack and the lads from Derry stayed local in a hotel Saturday night and a few pints were had all in all a good day

Ahh us derry lads are not a bad bunch fatman, hopefully they behaved lol