Madamme mcneil my French teacher......I Used to shout out from back of the class... THUNDER THIGHS! THUNDER THIGHS! THUNDER THIGHS! HOE!!!!!! get everyone in class doing it lol..... Looking back I was a horrible little cnut ?probably why I left school at 14 and ended up in a yoi a yr later?‍♂️had some right beauts at my school..... Happy days mind looking back...... Hard old job being a teacher imo?

• Like 2

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Teachers we had in the early 70's  would be up in court today 

In infants school we had a teacher white South African teacher called mrs Massey . She’s been there for years a taught my father . Anyway she would tell stories about her father that was a farmer and

I once had a wank in class over my French teacher, red hot she was. 

I’ll never forget one sports lesson , we had rugby . Well there was a lad who was a bit of a “poof” , hated sports and always had his head in a book . He would always have a note from his mum or forget his kit , anything to get out of rugby . Well this one day he forgot his shorts , so instead of giving him a spare pair The PE teacher “Taff” Jones had him do the lesson in his pants, hilarious!!!. Especially  as the girls were doing hockey on the pitch next to us . Poor lad was probably mentally scarred for life . Teachers wouldn’t get away with that today . 

• Like 1
4 hours ago, shovel leaner said:

I’ll never forget one sports lesson , we had rugby . Well there was a lad who was a bit of a “poof” , hated sports and always had his head in a book . He would always have a note from his mum or forget his kit , anything to get out of rugby . Well this one day he forgot his shorts , so instead of giving him a spare pair The PE teacher “Taff” Jones had him do the lesson in his pants, hilarious!!!. Especially  as the girls were doing hockey on the pitch next to us . Poor lad was probably mentally scarred for life . Teachers wouldn’t get away with that today . 

Still doing that to the geeks in the 90's at my old comp..... Rugby teacher was Mr. Alan Jones nickname was "KILLER" lol, he was sound to those of us who played rugby......... Few of us were told 'don't care what you do in school as long as you tip up and play for us?I played from age 7 to 15 and we never lost a match..... Even played in the old Cardiff Arms Park 88/89 90/91 Welsh school boys...... One of my proudest achievements to be fair..... Shame I found pussy and weed and ended up on a slippery slope?my mates are playing in a touch rugby league and keep asking me to go............... f**k that almost 40, spines f****d, both my wrists pinned, and I'm 3 stone lighter than in my teens lol. I used to enjoy school looking back.... Just thought it was more important to make every f****r laugh than knuckle down...... Thank fully my little ones love school at the minute, fingers crossed they stick at it??

• Like 1
1 minute ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

I would go back to school tomorrow 

but I beat no one else had to have their mam sit in class with them 

for two weeks 

My one brother had to move to the next county and live with my Oldman because he was kicked out of 4/5 schools by age 12,soon worked his way through a few of them....... Aged the Oldman over night ?my old nan was a dinner lady r. i. p in our old comprehensive and had to sit in back of class for my youngest brother...... Looking back we were all hardwork for my poor mam?thankfully we have all grown up??

2 hours ago, gnipper said:

I use to get isolated instead.

Fanny 

lol that didn’t work for me at all .

in fact that’s excatly what I wanted , Iockef in the library. 

If I had a time machine ,one of the first things I do would be to give a 15 year old me a good slap lol 

2 hours ago, Astanley said:

Had a b*****d of a P.E teacher ,old Swanny ,he used to pick on the chubby kids and call them J.T "(jelly tits )he didn't last long though ,I think he ended up teaching down Nottinghamshire way .

Got to say that when I was young , we didn’t have fat kids , there was a kid we called “fatty “ , fat Stuff “ , Lard ass “ that kind of thing , but looking back he wasn’t obese, just a big lad with a bit of timber on him . These JTs as your PE called them are a relatively new thing because of the modern fast and processed foods .