Faults has a dog man.

2 minutes ago, socks said:

Dogs don't require any meat cooked not even three week old pups ... dogs have enzymes in their gut that can break down any meat and bone and stomach acid that can kill bacteria ... a dogs intestinal tract is identical to a wolf and they don't have cookers to help them with their food ... boiling meat will deplete proteins and vitamins ... raw raw raw ........

Even the sausage dog is on raw, only time they have any cooked meat is with the scraps of a Sunday roast 

• Like 2

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

? As a youth,... I took things personally....when dealing with dogs,  this is both foolish and illogical.  My Father schooled Sheepdogs and Cattle dogs, and same as a lot of men from his generati

Dogs don't require any meat cooked not even three week old pups ... dogs have enzymes in their gut that can break down any meat and bone and stomach acid that can kill bacteria ... a dogs intestinal t

I remember when kitchen scraps made up half there meal with sheep heads hearts etc how times change 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Yep maybe there is something to it but he stated the more expensive brands have stricter standards. There's no regulations as far as i know so the cheap shite is just that. I'm sure folk on here have used a good brand and know the results.

There's a goog documentary on Netflix called pet fooled have a look at that and you will see what goes into them expensive dry foods, I'd probably give dry two or three time's a year when I can't get raw I fcuking hate given it to them.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, peterhunter86 said:

There's a goog documentary on Netflix called pet fooled have a look at that and you will see what goes into them expensive dry foods, I'd probably give dry two or three time's a year when I can't get raw I fcuking hate given it to them.

Is that the documentary where they out a dig on a strict diet.feeding it .5kg of dry complete and the dog would shit out more weight than what went in.

1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Is that the documentary where they out a dig on a strict diet.feeding it .5kg of dry complete and the dog would shit out more weight than what went in.

I'm not sure if it the same one this program was made by a vet to highlight the crap that goes into dry food.

10 hours ago, ChrisJones said:

You reckon? I'm sure there are some that are but a lot more that aren't. I don't believe that people get into veterinary medicine for the sole purpose of profit. How much does it cost to spend 6-7 years at school?

I went to college for 4 year to be a Joiner and could have stayed on another year ,whats the difference ? Same as all apprentices,they have a well paid job at the end of it after being on crap money while learning the job . I don't know anyone that does not go into a job without the pay/wages being there main motivation .

Edited by MickC
1 minute ago, MickC said:

I don't know anyone that does not go into a job without the pay/wages being there main motivation .

My sons studying medicine,he isn't a bread-head,cash wasn't his motivation when choosing what to study.My other kid studied vet-med before switching to marine biology,he just wants to travel and dive.

2 minutes ago, mackem said:

My sons studying medicine,he isn't a bread-head,cash wasn't his motivation when choosing what to study.My other kid studied vet-med before switching to marine biology,he just wants to travel and dive.

Have your sons got a family to provide for though or are they single lads ? Priorities sharp change once you have a family to support .

Edited by MickC
3 hours ago, MickC said:

I went to college for 4 year to be a Joiner and could have stayed on another year ,whats the difference ? Same as all apprentices,they have a well paid job at the end of it after being on crap money while learning the job . I don't know anyone that does not go into a job without the pay/wages being there main motivation .

whats the difrence between a vet and a joiner...did you really just ask that....and I think on the hole most vets become vets because they love animals and there wealfare...

sticking animals back together in surgery is a far cry from nailing two bits of wood together.....

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1