Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, vin said:

That dog would do me fine.

8 minutes ago, poxon said:

Me to vin 

Like I said lads, these types have been very useful for me. And some of the best lurchers of any type have been this exact type. Love em

• Like 2
17 minutes ago, poxon said:

how many people have kept a line going out of these super dogs of yesteryear that still have the blood line today today?

Not too many, I would'nt have thought. 30 ish years ago, when the mighty bull crosses started getting popular, alot of people ditched the older types for these new 'superstars', only to realise that these 'superstars' weren't all they were cracked up to be, and then got back into the 'old timers'. Lol. I f***ing HATE bull crosses! ?

• Like 1
Just now, shaaark said:

Not too many, I would'nt have thought. 30 ish years ago, when the mighty bull crosses started getting popular, alot of people ditched the older types for these new 'superstars', only to realise that these 'superstars' weren't all they were cracked up to be, and then got back into the 'old timers'. Lol. I f***ing HATE bull crosses! ?

And I don't mean lurchers with a bit of bull in, I mean proper just bull and grey crosses

• Like 3
8 minutes ago, shaaark said:

That's a bit strange, why the hate? Too much dog for you? ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
11 minutes ago, shaaark said:

I was just interested to see some type bred dogs really as I see some people commenting an I thought they might have kept a line going as they only claim to keep good dogs surly as they give the impression of knowledge an knowing there beans there’d kept a line going. I don’t hate bull xs but there not my flavour I’d rather make use of a traditional tbh. I’ve seen some nice ones that I look at an think that’s a well put together animal I’ve seen a couple of good uns work but I take me hat off to the guys that run them 

• Like 1