Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

On one hand you're all telling me the reason we got the ban is cos us old c**ts were 'skulking' about, but now it's all 'cloak and dagger'!! Ffs make your minds up!! ?

Edited by shaaark
3 minutes ago, shaaark said:

On one hand you're all telling me the reason we got the ban is cos us old c**ts were 'skulking' about, but now it's all 'cloak and dagger'!! Ffs make your minds up!! ?

What ban are you talking about old man...... ?

• Like 2
22 hours ago, shaaark said:

Yes, oh wise one. Far too much dog for me.

Ffs muppet, I've owned running dogs all my life, and a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. And I can tell you categorically, that bull terrier blood is NOT needed in a lurcher

A bit of bull certainly adds more to a lurcher than a bit of bedlington though , surely you can agree on that ? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 hours ago, shaaark said:

Reread my post. I said I've owned a couple of bull terriers in the last 35 years. Owned running dogs for far longer than that. I know nothing about dogs, cos I said hanging about outside a fox earth or badger sett aint 'really' lurcherwork lol. There are a few breeds of dog that can do that

I kind of agree with that , but you lost me , 

imho strong dogs and bull types have no place near a dig 

it serves little purpose imho 

however , the benefits of a terriermans lurcher certainly has increased the gene pool of a lot of all round types You cannot argue with that 

imagine the debacles that would occur if only deerhound and beddy were to be available in such an instance

tye use of a bull or wheaten blooded animal certainly makes the whole thing , cleaner, if you will , if that type of thing floats your boat? 

See lads, is this not better than '1st cross collie/greyhounds are the best at taking fox PRE BAN'. Or '1st cross beddy'whippets are the ultimate badger and red deer stag terminators'!! ?

And to those that might still dislike me, can I just say ............. CHILL THE FAAACK OUT!!! Tis indeed a loooong summer! ☺ ?

• Thanks 1