Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

I remember being about 14 and going ferreting and no one blinked a eye lid, two years ago I walked over a public sports field with a brace of coneys and I get several "your cruel" you should be run by a dog "by a couple of narrow minded members of the public, I also had a good chat with a old couple who had great memories of ferreting when younger, I gave them a rabbit which they gladly excepted. 

• Like 1

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

1 hour ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Boo hoo 

whats anti lurcher then in the press other than op gallelio? 

in struggling to see anything 

its this skulking about attitude that  got it banned ? We should have lamped an entire moor together, or held a midnight walk , everyone with a blitz and a lurcher apiece 

we should have went en masse to places and cleaned it out of hares 

Public bias against lurchers ? 

Ni one gives a f**k mate , the general public's idea of lurcher Work is a scene in snatch ,  

but yes , the fact I saw two lads carrying their wares with their sleek charges beside them , regardless of stares or whatever filled me with hope for the futurec

I thought you were older than what you are, judging your last recent posts lol. You sound about 25, so know not alot in reality. 

People, myself and several other members on here included,were 'skulking' about with our lurchers decades before a ban was even thought of. The ban came about through egotistical c**ts that know f**k all posting pics etc all over the internet, and ruining many farmer's land, crops, fences etc, in their subarus, 4x4's or whatever, in their pursuit of worthless quarry to kill so that they could show their equally brain dead and gullible sidekicks.

Or do you, in your infinite wisdom, think the ban came about because people were trying to keep a low profile whilst distancing themselves from the egos and dickeads?! 

FFS!!

Edited by shaaark
  • Like 7
  • Haha 2

Lol that’s not what happened at all!

utterly mental , talking shit about internet photos etc 

and as for age I’m nearly forty , I was born into lurchers and dogs , I’ve had them for 30 years nearly , so I like to think I know one or two things about ducking around with a running dog 

you on the other hand were asking how to get rid of fleas lately ? 

What have you been doing all this time ? 

• Haha 1

The ban came about through egotistical c**ts that know f**k all posting pics etc all over the internet, and ruining many farmer's land, crops, fences etc, in their subarus, 4x4's or whatever, in their pursuit of worthless quarry to kill so that they could show their equally brain dead and gullible sidekicks.

absolute rubbish 

12 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Lol that’s not what happened at all!

utterly mental , talking shit about internet photos etc 

and as for age I’m nearly forty , I was born into lurchers and dogs , I’ve had them for 30 years nearly , so I like to think I know one or two things about ducking around with a running dog 

you on the other hand were asking how to get rid of fleas lately ? 

What have you been doing all this time ? 

Have never asked f**k all about fleas you deluded muppet!! Lol.

Nearly 40?! Lol I've got 20 years on you fella, and been in and around dogs all my life, and trust me, the ban was NOT brought in because people were 'skulking' about lol.

• Like 3

It was me on about the fleas not sharrk and when i commented on the mass lamping i was refering to everyone not be able to get on not having a pop at you the ban was done to stop hunting wi hounds and coursing but done everyone 

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Have never asked f**k all about fleas you deluded muppet!! Lol.

Nearly 40?! Lol I've got 20 years on you fella, and been in and around dogs all my life, and trust me, the ban was NOT brought in because people were 'skulking' about lol.

Okay your older , you win 

in fact no fick it 

it’s you lots fault it got banned 

The majority of lurcher men did f**k all as rhe van came in , even the awl were embarrassing, the likes of Geoff Ogden etc were out of their depth against the new labour political machine 

7 minutes ago, Black neck said:

It was me on about the fleas not sharrk and when i commented on the mass lamping i was refering to everyone not be able to get on not having a pop at you the ban was done to stop hunting wi hounds and coursing but done everyone 

Hey blackie, that's what I meant with my earlier posts. Politics etc had alot to do with the ban, as you will be aware, but it done the lurcher lads moreso than most ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, THE STIFFMEISTER said:

Okay your older , you win 

in fact no fick it 

it’s you lots fault it got banned 

The majority of lurcher men did f**k all as rhe van came in , even the awl were embarrassing, the likes of Geoff Ogden etc were out of their depth against the new labour political machine 

Can I just ask what lurcher type did you start out with?

1 minute ago, shaaark said:

Hey blackie, that's what I meant with my earlier posts. Politics etc had alot to do with the ban, as you will be aware, but it done the lurcher lads moreso than most ?

Yes and alot lurcher lads not all are ignorant of politics and by nature keep to them sens so mass protest was something too wierd

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Yes and alot lurcher lads not all are ignorant of politics and by nature keep to them sens so mass protest was something too wierd

I’d personally go further and say that for a lot , the ban was irrelevant anyway lol 

its very hard to legitimise a borderline illegitimate activity 

• Like 1