Amazed how in the last few years how people are coming back to the collie xs an bedlington xs

• Replies 361
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Back in the day,...I worked with an old rabbit catcher. We traveled all along the South coast and snared and ferreted hundreds of rabbits...  We slept in the old Bedford van and parked up i

Collie bedlington mix young bitch I’m hoping for good things from

Here is another old favorite of mine for you Bonny Lad...he loved the Roe with all his heart...

Posted Images

4 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Obviously you've not done much with your dogs then, don't blame the dogs though..... ?

You thick f****r, I meant YOU re read my post. You will CLEARLY see that I said I've owned running dogs all my life, not 35 years. Ffs, not too hard for you is it?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
3 hours ago, jake824 said:

So people with bull or Wheaton crosses hang around fox and badger earths . Ffs . 

You're reading too much into what I said. Careful you don't give yourself a headache, brains ?

3 hours ago, jake824 said:

So people with bull or Wheaton crosses hang around fox and badger earths . Ffs . 

Ok einstein, what are the two most popular lurcher tupes that people that do digging use? You won't see too many saluki/coursing types, or 3/4 grey/collies, or deer/grey x whip/greys accompanying them

Edited by shaaark
6 minutes ago, shaaark said:

Ok einstein, what are the two most popular lurcher tupes that people that do digging use? You won't see too many saluki/coursing types, or 3/4 grey/collies, or deer/grey x whip/greys accompanying them

Cose they'd jack on the first outing.... Haha if your after toothed qaurry regular you wouldn't own any of the above crosses for that job but I'm sure the odd one of any cross will just not in the same numbers of terrier based lurchers.

• Like 2
1 hour ago, shaaark said:

You thick f****r, I meant YOU re read my post. You will CLEARLY see that I said I've owned running dogs all my life, not 35 years. Ffs, not too hard for you is it?

Some people own books for a lifetime but can't read cos they're thick as fcuk, you've owned dogs all your life yet don't have a clue what to do with them. Crack on with your proper Lurcher work....... ??

Edited by Kerny92
  • Haha 3
3 hours ago, W. Katchum said:

That’s true but you know fine well that bull an wheatenxs can an do do other jobs an many have never seen an earth an can do just as much as any other type maybe with exception of daytime hares on big land, now put ye rod away?????

Told you WK, gonna be a long summer lol ?

3 hours ago, Busher100 said:

Cose they'd jack on the first outing.... Haha if your after toothed qaurry regular you wouldn't own any of the above crosses for that job but I'm sure the odd one of any cross will just not in the same numbers of terrier based lurchers.

Ffs lol

2 hours ago, Kerny92 said:

Some people own books for a lifetime but can't read cos they're thick as fcuk, you've owned dogs all your life yet don't have a clue what to do with them. Crack on with your proper Lurcher work....... ??

Lol you've outwitted me, you clever f****r you lol ?

• Thanks 1
4 hours ago, shaaark said:

I would nt know Einstein as I work the dogs within the law but if I did I would nt be putting it on an open forum ?