Wheeler type picture from past and present

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

And booth claimed to own her to but you couldn’t believe the radio in his house 

Anyone that talks about himself as the third person is on a huge ego trip "Booths" this and that, what a twat

Back on topic, a young wheeler type brother and sister we have. All to prove this season 

Posted Images

12 hours ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

Foxy and Dilly from Booth's small book, pretty sure they appear in the early Wheeler stuff.

20180624_212523.jpg

A dog out of Foxy appeared a couple of gens in on the early stuff and then another foxy son appeared in the Charlie dog.Dilly never appeared in any of it.

• Like 2
5 hours ago, downsouth said:

A dog out of Foxy appeared a couple of gens in on the early stuff and then another foxy son appeared in the Charlie dog.Dilly never appeared in any of it.

God knows DS, you'll know more than me. I used to have Charlie's pedigree written down and sure it said Foxy x Dilly at the start or at least mentioned them at some point on it.

1 hour ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

God knows DS, you'll know more than me. I used to have Charlie's pedigree written down and sure it said Foxy x Dilly at the start or at least mentioned them at some point on it.

The only way anything would have foxyxDilly is if it was taken from one of Booths bullshit pedigrees as he had something as being out of Wheelers foxy x Dilly even though they were brother and sister,Never mated together and foxy didnt belong to Derek.I got thrown of of an American Patterdale forum for saying that 2 days after they asked me to join up???

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

There is still plenty lads deals with him and there plenty more did over the years for all he supposed to have done was it just he was ok when they wanted something of him and chose ta look the other way at any underhand dealings he did have or supposedly had. 

• Like 3
31 minutes ago, chesney said:

There is still plenty lads deals with him and there plenty more did over the years for all he supposed to have done was it just he was ok when they wanted something of him and chose ta look the other way at any underhand dealings he did have or supposedly had. 

Loads of men on here who just spout sound bytes when it suits there agenda's.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
32 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Loads of men on here who just spout sound bytes when it suits there agenda's.

its not just that i have all the screenshots from when he was arranging to have dogs stolen , 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1