World Cup 2018

1 minute ago, bracken boy said:

We will always moan and disagree but it was a better minded England  from the kickoff , ok we again got  nervy and resorted to the same panic stricken mentality of the other World Cup England teams,  but it was simple for me as Henderson desided to go sideways and back passing instead of how he started on the front foot, this system works but only if you commit with speed of foot and mind and thats what will undue us,  just make us proud with effort and a attacking mentality and not a rabbit in headlights,,  Kane scored 2 and I applaud him, did he have a good game as a striker?  Not for me too slow and didn’t ball up well and at times it was him him and him,, as for the pens v him they was two shocking mistakes made by fef and var.

Agreed mate

they need to keep the intensity up, and obviously covert the chances when they come.

Sterling misses too many sitters, he seems to panic on tap ins but can score a screamer.. personnlay I would’ve had Rashford on earlier and had Ali off earlier.

this ain’t the best team in the tournament (not sure who is yet ... Ronaldo probably lol).. but they’re far from the worst, quarter finals will be a good run for this young team,.. no super stars (yet), not too much pressure, Southgate seems calm and composed, I like the system, I like that they keep trying to play, I like the centre backs will get forward and get involved, Im glad Kane got a couple, it’s what he needed and like all good strikers he’s often in the right place at the right time, that’s a knack you can’t teach...

weve moaned like f**k for years that the Spanish, Brazilians etc play out of the back, pass the ball are all comfortable on the ball etc whilst the English can’t string 2 passes together...now don’t get me wrong I’m certainly not comparing this young bunch with the great Spanish and Brazilian teams we’ve watched over the last 20 years or so... but... these lads play under good managers at Club level.. Pep, Pochettino, Morhino etc..they are being taught how to play at a very high standard at Club level.. and perhaps in the long term this may pay off at international level.... 

I know it an English tradition to start ripping in to the team at every chance we can (surely we can just leave the Scots to that game lol).. but I think there is finally some long term planning in place here, this could be a good little nucleus of players for the future... we’ll see

• Like 3

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

3 hours ago, maxhardcore said:

Yeah like that Big Gay Rugby player ?

Where was he from again lol

Put that big gay rugby player in a ring with a footballer and see who is left standing .... faggotty little fukcs ......

• Haha 1

A few changes I think Southgate needs to make for next game. Swap Rose for Young, he was too static and never overlapped up the wing like a good wing back needs to. Bring in Loftus Cheek for any of the midfield 3, he puts the the shits up the opposition with his speed and strength, same with Sterling, get that wimp off for Rashford. Finally I'd bring Cahill in for Maguire, he must have given 4 or 5 easy balls straight to the opposition strikers in his own half, if he does that against Belgium or someone decent it'll be a different story.