World Cup 2018

Even down at club level there’s not many if any footballers that could fight rugby boys lol look at boys in the Merthyr and ebbw forward packs f**k that ! Some bloody big boys !

• Replies 817
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yesterday afternoon's scenes were remarkable, drunk men openly sobbing and crying, women and children jumping up and down screaming and shouting, but that's enough about Scotland. Well done Engla

Just been watching the English and Swedish fans chanting at each other English fans were "YOUR SHIT BUT YOUR BIRDS ARE FIT" Swedish retorted "GO HOME TO YOUR UGLY WIVES" 

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

They maybe get hard and physical with men but thats their lot. All the stories ive heard of rugby pranks etc are pretty gay imo sticking stuff up the new guys arse for a prank.

Either way who could win in a fight means nothing tbh as i doubt many of either have ever thrown punches in thier life. And even if they had its irrelevant.  Rugby being a mans sport and tough is a nonsense argument. 

You have clearly NEVER played rugby lol ......

36 minutes ago, socks said:

You have clearly NEVER played rugby lol ......

Sport is played in the mind, rugby was massive round my old area, I used to train with them 1 night a week to top up my training for football......it was very handy to work on your pass and move.

I can genuinely say that when I was still playing football I’d have run over any rugby player I ever met like a train in a competitive game!

i have seen plenty of professional footballers that could have played rugby easily but not many rugby players that could play football ! 

Only one springs to mind, the great Jona Lomu who had great speed and athletic ability for a man his size.

Edited by WILF
1 minute ago, kanny said:

Vinny Jones would slaughter the rugby lot he's proper Ard lol 

I watched the old crazy gang at Upton Park mate, they had some big intimidating lads in that squad.

Our own Julian Dicks hit Jones with a tackle like you don’t believe in the first 15 minutes.......Julian was growling like a pit bull that day and made it very clear he was right up for any and all of that Wimbledon team.

After that tackle Jonesy never wanted any part of Julian that day.......as I say, it’s all in the head.

5 minutes ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If rugby players are that hard why dont they compete in a combat sport nrather than play rugby.  Is it a physical game yes. Does it prove they are hard or good at fighting absolutely not .  Running around diving trying to oull each others shorts down lol

Instead of diving for absolutely no reason whatsoever. :laugh:

Professional Footballers are fags....men that use Moisturisers, have fanny haircuts, and homo tattoos...... A fit Mrs that you can't please so she fucks about with the local hood or your brother in law lol.... Sooner scratch my eyes out with a rusty nail than watch 5 mins of fools ball?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
2 hours ago, WILF said:

Sport is played in the mind, rugby was massive round my old area, I used to train with them 1 night a week to top up my training for football......it was very handy to work on your pass and move.

I can genuinely say that when I was still playing football I’d have run over any rugby player I ever met like a train in a competitive game!

i have seen plenty of professional footballers that could have played rugby easily but not many rugby players that could play football ! 

Only one springs to mind, the great Jona Lomu who had great speed and athletic ability for a man his size.

You must have trained with some right fannys then ........

2 hours ago, Rusty_terrier said:

If rugby players are that hard why dont they compete in a combat sport nrather than play rugby.  Is it a physical game yes. Does it prove they are hard or good at fighting absolutely not .  Running around diving trying to oull each others shorts down lol

Again that proves you know fukc all about rugby .....

11 minutes ago, socks said:

You must have trained with some right fannys then ........

Haha.....I never found all that cauliflower ears and bog seats round the necks of 17 stone blokes that intimidating !

I knew all the lads at our local club, used to go and watch a fair bit......I have seen nearly all the east London teams, Met police, you name it and I never saw one bloke I wouldn’t be confident of rinsing in a competitive game of anything! 

They used to be at me to come and play all the time but I just used to bat them off telling them they were all latent queers......it’s all a bit too “handle bar moustace and leather vest” for my comfort zone ! Lol lol