Scottish Independence - indyref 2

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I want Scotland, I’ve said it before but between us we have punched well above our weight in the world for over 500 years. For all the craic and banter, I’d rather have blokes from Ulster, Scotla

You're not hardcore THL until you've had PM death threats!

I voted yes last time but voted out of the EU, so because the goal posts have been changed I'd be a hypocrite if I voted yes again. With the snp putting tax on beer an sugar and anything else we enjoy

Posted Images

• 6 months later...

What a joke the SNP are.

Don't even know the meaning of the word independence.

Sturgeon trying to distance herself from the c**t salmond and him getting thousands from the gullible rabid nationalist idiot's to fight his case. Despite him being a millionaire lol

Then it comes out he and sturgeons living in a luxurious flat and being paying a mere pittance for the pleasure while all the rest of us struggle.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The silly thing is, little Nicola Cranky wants independence from the UK so that she can throw in your lot with the EU dictators ?

I'm all for you chaps running your own show but, this little island can be a world beater when we pull together :yes:

• Like 5