When the shit hits the fan

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ain’t it funny when the shit hits the fan the people you think will be there disappear and then there are people who rise to the top.. no details, but it shows the real good people around you eve

I've spoken with newkid tonight and he is ok now ... the craic was that when he went down to his favourite public toilets and pushed his pecker through the glory hole his regular rent boy wouldn't blo

Your lucky to have 5 good close friends in this world mate ,  just last week I was let down by two badly , enough to never have anything for to do with them again. onr of them is my last tru

Posted Images

My cousin done me for over a monkey the other month. He never even bothered to try and pay it back. How embarassing for a fully grown man. Got him out the shit and does you a turn like that... . Told him poke it up his arse changed my number and will never talk to him again ever. With some people everythings one way ... take take take ...  best 560 pound ive ever spent. 

10 minutes ago, lurcherman 887 said:

My cousin done me for over a monkey the other month. He never even bothered to try and pay it back. How embarassing for a fully grown man. Got him out the shit and does you a turn like that... . Told him poke it up his arse changed my number and will never talk to him again ever. With some people everythings one way ... take take take ...  best 560 pound ive ever spent. 

He got 560 off you and never has to listen to your shire talk ever again,he done well.

• Haha 5

I’m a bit of a c**t in general so that usually discourages a good percentage of mates, so the ones I’ve got now I can actually count on and trust. A couple from here and a few from growing up suits me fine.

17 hours ago, mattyg said:

I’m a bit of a c**t in general so that usually discourages a good percentage of mates, so the ones I’ve got now I can actually count on and trust. A couple from here and a few from growing up suits me fine.

Some of my best friends are absolute c**ts , but you speak as you find and I get on great with them.  One guy who people would cross the street to avoid him and would cry if he moved next door is great . If he walked into a pub and seen my old doddery grandad sitting in the corner of a pub having a pint I can guarantee he'd go over and have a nice sensible chat to him for 5 mins then be on his way.  Also when my boy came to watch me play football he'd take time out to have a little kick about with him and try teach him something etc.  Then 30 mins later he's snarling on the pitch and kicking lumps into strikers and being a general arsehole to every single opposition player . But after the game he'd sit and chat with my Mrs and kids talking about the kids school and holidays and other normal shit . 

• Haha 1

Can't fill the fingers on one hand with mates I truly trust..... Nobody loves you when your pockets are broke..... Everybody loves you when your pockets are buff.... Loads of fine weather friends..... The sort that are about when they want something from you..... Stopped asking anyone for help yrs ago..... Then the cnuts can't let you down..... 

• Like 7

Wait till someone close dies in a family and leaves a pound or two, brings out the worst of everybody and shows that even close blood relatives have a large streak of selfish b*****d running through there body,s and will step on you if it suits there agenda, treat everyone equally, don't trust none of them, and hate them all the same, 

• Like 6
20 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Wait till someone close dies in a family and leaves a pound or two,

Try listening to them divvying up the guy's stuff before he's dead. Dementia is a horrible disease made worse by the vultures.

• Like 4
  • Sad 1