Jump to content

Recommended Posts

10 hours ago, stop.end said:

Lol.. as has been stated here already..the pup comes to my home the pup is MINE... only restriction as you call it is ...here is a gift do as you will.. do you think I met the man in a hotel for a brown nose then was gifted a pup.. ffs you can spot the 5year veterans like a nice pad along a hedge..im done replying to you.

😂😂😂😂 

Edited by dogmandont
Link to post

  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Again some interesting points raised. The scatterbred scenario I agree, line breeding is the way to go, yet as stated above it has to start somewhere. The man didn’t ask for any particular dog, but th

There is a man who commented on this post who has some great blood in his yard any man would be proud of... he gifts pups out.. I have a bitch here he gifted me six years ago..1 of the best workers iv

The guy is looking pups for himself out of his bitch over a decent dog. As long as the pups aren’t sold on and are worked it wouldn’t annoy me in the slightest. Can see some good points from the comme

Posted Images

It's getting to a stage when it comes ta given out a service or gifting pups the solicitors want ta be brought in and contracts drawn. The AC  Nuttall  and Gould stuff and whatever been the brand names jaysus I can just see lads going all the way to the European hight courts cause they feel entitled to geting the full pedigree history of there brand name pup lol.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 6
Link to post
1 hour ago, chesney said:

It's getting to a stage when it comes ta given out a service or gifting pups the solicitors want ta be brought in and contracts drawn. The AC  Nuttall  and Gould stuff and whatever been the brand names jaysus I can just see lads going all the way to the European hight courts cause they feel entitled to geting the full pedigree history of there brand name pup lol.

There could be lot brought to court.for dna evedince on how there dogs are actually bred lol.I might see u Sunday for a chat down [BANNED TEXT] way

  • Like 1
Link to post
53 minutes ago, undertaker said:

There could be lot brought to court.for dna evedince on how there dogs are actually bred lol.I might see u Sunday for a chat down [BANNED TEXT] way

👍

Link to post

Most that refuse to gift a pup or service have bought in everything from peddlers for want of a better word. Your not getting no pup off me son: I'm a proper terrierman. Even though I did pay 500 each for a pair too a man I've never met before. But 2 generations later they are my lines. 😂😂😂😂

  • Like 2
  • Haha 3
Link to post

It's all about certain peoples personal perspectives. There could be a wanker that buys and sells dogs willy nilly, bullshits about breeding etc and then asks a decent lad for a use of one of his dogs, the decent lad knows this chancer is full of shite so declines, thereafter the lad that's been knocked back will slag the decent lad off to anyone that will listen and will do his best to tarnish his name. 

That's the game we're in, I've seen it with my own eyes. 

  • Like 3
Link to post

The thing about giving someone a service is if the litter works then it was a good choice but if not its always the dog that is branded a cur even though it may have produced with a different bitch its never the bitch thats to blame.then the dog even though he is a proven worker gets a bad rep and so on. Keep it tight among mates and you won't go too far wrong.

  • Like 9
Link to post
7 minutes ago, fat man said:

The thing about giving someone a service is if the litter works then it was a good choice but if not its always the dog that is branded a cur even though it may have produced with a different bitch its never the bitch thats to blame.then the dog even though he is a proven worker gets a bad rep and so on. Keep it tight among mates and you won't go too far wrong.

Fatman I don’t get that either unless a man is charging for services or selling pups why would he care what was said about his dog or his line for that matter. They only have to please him.

  • Like 3
Link to post
39 minutes ago, Rabbit Hunter said:

It's all about certain peoples personal perspectives. There could be a wanker that buys and sells dogs willy nilly, bullshits about breeding etc and then asks a decent lad for a use of one of his dogs, the decent lad knows this chancer is full of shite so declines, thereafter the lad that's been knocked back will slag the decent lad off to anyone that will listen and will do his best to tarnish his name. 

That's the game we're in, I've seen it with my own eyes. 

That’s the thing rh in this game and life in general it’s usually birds of a feather, I’ve found that most good lads hunt with other good lads and wankers usually stick to their own as well. Good lads have to be on their guard of imposters from the wankers trying to sneak their way in. Lol. And that’s the truth.

  • Thanks 2
Link to post
On 03/05/2018 at 18:15, saucydotters said:

Oh. Ok then pope mackers 

 

Scaredy baa 😂

You and your mates behave. Stop pretending to be beating cover when you’s are using trailers and jeeps as decoys in the countryside so you’s can beat eachother off, gang bang fights over who’s first to sit on the tow bar is taking it to the extreme. Not well, always heard you loved the hard type.

  • Haha 2
Link to post
4 hours ago, THE GENERAL said:

You and your mates behave. Stop pretending to be beating cover when you’s are using trailers and jeeps as decoys in the countryside so you’s can beat eachother off, gang bang fights over who’s first to sit on the tow bar is taking it to the extreme. Not well, always heard you loved the hard type.

 

Link to post

I whuld let anyone get a ride of my dog aslong as they were decent sorts and pups weren’t to be sold just out of   Sheer curiosity to see what they come like it don’t cost me nothing and makes some one happy then so be it if it was related then even more so curious about the litter and making a new freind with the same blood 

  • Like 1
Link to post

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...