Guilty Of Sending An Offensive Message

7 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, as it stands at the moment, if you say anything that offends someone then you are playing with fire. With this sort of legislation we are totally at the mercy of the political leanings of the judge.

Frankly, half the members on here should probably being doing a 20 year stretch each from what has been said over the years. There's no difference other than the platform, one is a public picture sharing app and one is a public hunting forum. If the tyrant PC Walker read this forum, some members would be in court.

Best stop calling you a nerd just in case you're offended. :laugh:

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The silly ,misguided students we laughed at 20 and 30 years ago ,the ones who banged on about racism ,political correctness ,the phobias ,cultural appropriation,feminism and all the rest of the "I'm a

f**k them say what I like always will regardless of consequences. .. Im a big boy now know what in saying and tbh I say stuff for the whole purpose to offend the particular c**t it's aimed at. 

Posted Images

I'm so happy that all the other problems of the society are long gone, and the justice is finally able to take down the "root" of all problems - language :censored:

I will leave this here...

Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a turd by the clean end!

Just now, walshie said:

Best stop calling you a nerd just in case you're offended. :laugh:

That'll be the day! I'll be shot against a wall as a dissident citizen or thoughtcriminal by the Ministry of Love before I consider this shit criminal.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Just now, Born Hunter said:

That'll be the day! I'll be shot against a wall as a dissident citizen or thoughtcriminal by the Ministry of Love before I consider this shit criminal.

I've long said we're not far away from thought crime...........

..........but if a word, thought of idea is, effectively, banned from use in any context, does it not become a crime to think it ?

I know it's a philosophical argument, and it can be proved, but it seems to me that we already have thought crime !

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, Blackbriar said:

I've long said we're not far away from thought crime...........

..........but if a word, thought of idea is, effectively, banned from use in any context, does it not become a crime to think it ?

I know it's a philosophical argument, and it can be proved, but it seems to me that we already have thought crime !

The only thing stopping thoughtcrime being on the statutes is the practicality of it, not the morality. They can't yet read our minds basically.

I'll add to this picture by saying Liberalism means specifically Modern Liberalism. The 'Liberal' part of Liberal Democracy I keep banging on about is VERY different. It's the protection of these f***ing essential rights I keep banging on about.

reagan.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Absolute nonsense, I remember a few years ago seeing a lad been turned away from a nightclub at  a student union, for having blacked his face and dressing like Mr T, apparently it was offensive, that very same evening clubbers at this fancy dress event were happily dancing to a rap track that must have repeated the word Ni**er 30 times over, apparently this was not offensive, hmmmm :icon_eek:

images.jpg

• Like 1

I read recently some white female "pop star" was slated on facebook or one of those sites for having her hair in dreads. Apparently that was disrespecting black people. So black people who have their hair straightened or died I assume are being disrespectful to white people? 

I'm sure you could find mock offence in almost everything you see or hear, but some people make a full time job out of it.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Coming to a town near you soon:

5 minutes ago, walshie said:

I read recently some white female "pop star" was slated on facebook or one of those sites for having her hair in dreads. Apparently that was disrespecting black people. So black people who have their hair straightened or died I assume are being disrespectful to white people? 

I'm sure you could find mock offence in almost everything you see or hear, but some people make a full time job out of it.

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me?

Coming to a town near you soon:

I read that story Dave it was one of that band little mix,I read some of the comments that people put up she got ripped apart, I wonder if n****r who done her hair got nicked for incitene racism.

• Like 1

The silly ,misguided students we laughed at 20 and 30 years ago ,the ones who banged on about racism ,political correctness ,the phobias ,cultural appropriation,feminism and all the rest of the "I'm a victim " crap  ,are now in positions of power ,they are teaching in universities and and churning out more and more just like them who can't think for themselves and don't know the meaning of ,self responsibility ,they are in high profile pressure groups and are able to influence legislation and politics ,the have infested the MSM with their ideology and rabid ,aggressive ,fascist doctrines ,they did all this right in front of us ,but by bit , and I can't see a way out of it .

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

This is a case  currently  going on where a young mixed race girl who is regularly critical of Islam  and has received death threats and has been told by the police its her own fault for having a opinion and the police are not willing to follow the complaint up basically giving the message its ok to threaten killing and raping someone if your are of a particular faith and someone disagrees and is critical of that veiw point :icon_eek:  

58 minutes ago, John d said:

Serious question.....could they investigate a username?? Say someone on here did get pulled on a racist comment and the police found out the ip address/computer/phone it came from how could they prove who physically used it to write it? 

Totally agree about there being no difference to this place and facebook aswell (probably more bitching and moaning on here lol) but on facebook people aren't "hiding" behind a username if they say something racist they have usually put more posts on the status and talked themselves into more trouble under their real name but on here you could just say "well prove I wrote that"

Simply I don't see why not. Obviously the prosecution has to show that the accused was in fact the one responsible for posting the offensive words on the account but that probably wouldn't be hard. There is of course different levels of anonymity on these various public social media platforms but I don't think that these days that represents much of a hurdle for law enforcement.

At the moment they are taking out the low hanging fruit... A few more escalations of infringement on civil liberties in the name of public safety or national security and they might well have all the tools they need to start rinsing forums, private group chats, emails etc etc.

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 2