Guilty Of Sending An Offensive Message

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The silly ,misguided students we laughed at 20 and 30 years ago ,the ones who banged on about racism ,political correctness ,the phobias ,cultural appropriation,feminism and all the rest of the "I'm a

f**k them say what I like always will regardless of consequences. .. Im a big boy now know what in saying and tbh I say stuff for the whole purpose to offend the particular c**t it's aimed at. 

Posted Images

13 hours ago, Born Hunter said:

Mate, as it stands at the moment, if you say anything that offends someone then you are playing with fire. With this sort of legislation we are totally at the mercy of the political leanings of the judge.

Frankly, half the members on here should probably be doing a 20 year stretch each for what has been said over the years. There's no difference other than the platform, one is a public picture sharing app and one is a public hunting forum. If the tyrant PC Walker read this forum, some members would be in court.

Breaking news ... hunting forum has been shut down and several members in prison for offending one another ??

Can see it now 

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

Breaking news ... hunting forum has been shut down and several members in prison for offending one another ??

Can see it now 

Who can get me a rock hammer and a poster of Rita Hayworth

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 20/04/2018 at 17:52, scothunter said:

Who can get me a rock hammer and a poster of Rita Hayworth

That might not be a joke for much longer. According to The Daily Fail, there are proposals under consideration from The Sentencing Council to advise judges and magistrates on harsher punishments for those 'stirring up hatred online.'

Under these proposals, those who are found guilty of trolling by circulating posts, commenting, or sharing content deemed offensive should receive a custodial sentence of a minimum of six months. Anyone convicted of hate speech that threatens anyone's life should get three years!

The Tommy Robinson and Diane Abbott threads alone would see half of the GT contributors doing porridge for an average of 150+ years combined! Nothing to see here. Only government-approved content from now on, please!

Oh well free board no council tax 3 Square meals a day lol

Technically newsagents can be prosecuted for selling anything deemed racist or hatefull in the paper. Anyone if they are disagreeing with a hate tweet can be prosecuted for the tweeting it. Watched a thing in news about it.

Judicial mine field and there far more pressing problems than what some f***ing idiot posts on-line. Myself included. 

6 minutes ago, scothunter said:

Oh well free board no council tax 3 Square meals a day lol

Technically newsagents can be prosecuted for selling anything deemed racist or hatefull in the paper. Anyone if they are disagreeing with a hate tweet can be prosecuted for the tweeting it. Watched a thing in news about it.

Judicial mine field and there far more pressing problems than what some f***ing idiot posts on-line. Myself included.

Agreed mate but it seems to be more of backlash against sentencing that probably didn't go the way they wanted it to and now they can rethink the punishment structure. Nazi pug bloke and rap lyric girl got fined. This would now bring in a custodial sentence. Nazi pug case the judge said context doesn't matter which supports your second paragraph.

We've established that protected speech simply isn't anymore and that the guidelines on infringement now cover pretty much anything with a commentary box. Custodial sentencing will simply ruin anyone that doesn't toe the line...