I have sussed it.........

11 minutes ago, NEWKID said:

Wrong...

I've a small scaffold firmthey are the biggest poofs I know, shaped beards... crap haircuts, shit tats, skinny lattes and moisturiser all round... it's a generation thing...

my face is testament to a lot of hours on sites and a distinct lack of moisturiser lol

LOL and I work in an office with a right rare bunch! Not exactly metrosexuals. I'm sure half don't know barber shops exist and the other half haven't enough on top to worry. I'm the only normal one... 8P

• Haha 3

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Right, as there have been a few threads where the problems in dear old Blighty have been the subject of conversation it has obviously been on my mind....... And I have come to a conclusion.......

I went out for breakfast this morning. The place was packed so I sat outside with the dog. It was brisk at -3ºC but no wind. I ordered steak and eggs for me and got a side order of sausages for the do

very funny thread this,,,but you all realise we have turned in to our dads moaning about the younger generation....

Posted Images

I'm nearly 54 I've got a face like a welder's bench it's where I've worked outside all my working life, my idea of a goodnight out was a punk concert where we all gobbed  at each other and smashed each other's heads in now I've calmed down a bit I go to a lot of Beer festivals drink loads of beer and cider and stagger home it's great lots of like minded people of a certain age talking bollocks.

Fashion shove it up your arse practicality and warmth I've got clothes older than my kids and ones 33 this year lol. 

• Haha 2
9 minutes ago, Born Hunter said:

LOL and I work in an office with a right rare bunch! Not exactly metrosexuals. I'm sure half don't know barber shops exist and the other half haven't enough on top to worry. I'm the only normal one... 8P

Same as an IT dept then ?

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, FLATTOP said:

I'm nearly 54 I've got a face like a welder's bench it's where I've worked outside all my working life, my idea of a goodnight out was a punk concert where we all gobbed  at each other and smashed each other's heads in now I've calmed down a bit I go to a lot of Beer festivals drink loads of beer and cider and stagger home it's great lots of like minded people of a certain age talking bollocks.

Fashion shove it up your arse practicality and warmth I've got clothes older than my kids and ones 33 this year lol. 

I'm going to a festival in Portsmouth in August, loads of old 90s bands... plus Paul Weller...

Me and my brother are taking our eldest girls, 20 this year FFS.... now that's a sobering thought!! Lol

• Like 2
2 hours ago, NEWKID said:

I'm going to a festival in Portsmouth in August, loads of old 90s bands... plus Paul Weller...

Me and my brother are taking our eldest girls, 20 this year FFS.... now that's a sobering thought!! Lol

Hopefully partying with my daughter this week, shes 32 :icon_eek: The bys 34 ffs

Cheers, D

• Like 1
On 28/02/2018 at 00:42, peterhunter86 said:

Maybe if they we're aloud wear the haircut they wanted when they were at school they could of got it out their systems before they were adults.

What the f**k kind of soy boy reasoning is this shit ?, must check to see if ive got any webbs wonderful seeds left for this season cant beat that stuff

On 01/03/2018 at 19:07, NEWKID said:

Wrong...

I've a small scaffold firmthey are the biggest poofs I know, shaped beards... crap haircuts, shit tats, skinny lattes and moisturiser all round... it's a generation thing...

my face is testament to a lot of hours on sites and a distinct lack of moisturiser lol

Don't believe a word this man says caught him every morning at the fishing competition exfoliating and moisturising in his truck wing. Mirror he is quick at it with all them extra fingers lol

• Haha 3