Minced chicken

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its taken me years to perfect my obnoxious twat facade,im not letting my standards slip now.

I’d do your homework properly on raw feeding before you change over just minced chicken with a few veggies don’t really off to much as a stable diet 

I use minced raw chicken carcasses in 1lb bags from local place,change it some days to chopped heart/tripe/lamb . Squirt of Salmon oil (square of lard winter months),bit veg now and again.

Posted Images

43 minutes ago, Str said:

Do you mix anything with the chicken bill ?.

Not really mine have chicken when it's  available tripe others or ribs odd rabbits anything flesh wise its about variet over periods. Of time  yas can mix together tripe lamb chicken. But I keep it has near natural has possible she having chicken da mayb a week with bits of this and that  I hang full paunches in weather like we having they freeze dry perfect cut pieces off ,it's easy how it should be a mere natural has possible I feed frozen rabbits squirrels pigeons anything they get through it jaz powerful,jaw and furious trencher  but a good doer they will all adapt to this type a feeding just takes the right approach ,one protein then add other proteins over periods till they have a iron gut that accepts any flesh and bone it really his the best form of feeding  they then store fats for the fuel when needed I don't weigh stuff if they get heavy I drop a little if been worked hard I add more flesh and fat. My grandsons collie whippet has just been fully converted to this feedin approach she looks great bags a energy well covered and lives out no probs.it was allways this way modern times don't allways mean the best no matter how  much a bag of nuts cost. Ape excuse the rambling on lol. Atb bunnys

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 minute ago, ginger beard said:

Not really but every now and again i dice and mix up the lot with there other food.it don't give them the shits.

Bet it's good for them tbf it's natural anyroad if you give them whole carcass they always eat the guts and that first the scruffy fuckers ?

On ‎28‎/‎02‎/‎2018 at 00:12, ginger beard said:

To be honest i get loads every week,i don't want to say no otherwise i might never get it so bring it all back snd just bin most of it.

You could always make chicken broth with what you've got left!

5 hours ago, ginger beard said:

I was thinking liver,kidney,lights,heart etc.

Yeah they get offal  lots a these carcasses still retain those ,I alo get the waste the inert etc from sheep pigs hearts sometimes lamb they get what's available full froze ungutted carcasses like rabbits etc,they get the full necessary ,over a period of a few weeks .this the thing with lights spleen kidneys etc one needs to a customise thy animal slowly to rich foods I feed lights frozen easier cut in to lumps no problem no squirts  they used to it ,converted slowly with different proteins.veggies plenty grasses and  herbage plenty tropes unwashed just emptied out greens aplent already processed  natural .these jukels get no vitamin additives what so ever  if they were running hard on a night hey would get a hydrated greyhound drench. Pre lamp meal tripe or fatty lamb mince.atb bunnys