Minced chicken

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its taken me years to perfect my obnoxious twat facade,im not letting my standards slip now.

I’d do your homework properly on raw feeding before you change over just minced chicken with a few veggies don’t really off to much as a stable diet 

I use minced raw chicken carcasses in 1lb bags from local place,change it some days to chopped heart/tripe/lamb . Squirt of Salmon oil (square of lard winter months),bit veg now and again.

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Your 1st post on this page above ''use them as fox bait''.

On the same post when you put something like ''i do quite a few chickens'' any more than x amount is classed as commercial.

Naughty,naughty.i will be grassing to the fsa first thing tomorrow morning.

13 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

Your 1st post on this page above ''use them as fox bait''.

Instead of pulling the part of the quote you like, try reading the whole thing, just to remind you, it said, ''when I can't be bothered''

it also said ''they usually end up as fox bait''

No where did it say business waste is dumped in the countryside !!!

11 minutes ago, ginger beard said:

On the same post when you put something like ''i do quite a few chickens'' any more than x amount is classed as commercial.

Naughty,naughty.i will be grassing to the fsa first thing tomorrow morning.

You can't even quote it correctly, 

for the record it said ''I process A lot of chickens''

and as for any more than x amount is classed as commercial, bollocks, there is no such law, rule of thumb, or general consensus, but hey ho, you don't even know how many I have or process a year.

Grass me to the fsa, ha ha, who the f**k are they, the fox police or the dumping in the countryside police, you twat, crack on and do what you like,  you have no idea what your talking about, but I suppose some poor sod at the FSA will sit and listen to your drivel, then look into the facts and realise a), it's not there area, b), no laws have been broken, and c) they wasted ten minutes of their time listening to you.

as per earlier post, f**k off back under your rock.

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Instead of pulling the part of the quote you like, try reading the whole thing, just to remind you, it said, ''when I can't be bothered''

it also said ''they usually end up as fox bait''

No where did it say business waste is dumped in the countryside !!!

You can't even quote it correctly, 

for the record it said ''I process A lot of chickens''

and as for any more than x amount is classed as commercial, bollocks, there is no such law, rule of thumb, or general consensus, but hey ho, you don't even know how many I have or process a year.

Grass me to the fsa, ha ha, who the f**k are they, the fox police or the dumping in the countryside police, you twat, crack on and do what you like,  you have no idea what your talking about, but I suppose some poor sod at the FSA will sit and listen to your drivel, then look into the facts and realise a), it's not there area, b), no laws have been broken, and c) they wasted ten minutes of their time listening to you.

as per earlier post, f**k off back under your rock.

Thats intimidating behaviour.now thats your guns gone.

Not having a good evening are you.

1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

No lol your a grass I don't think I'll bother with you 

Never.wrong person.

I

1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

Hang the bloody fly tippers can't stand em either ..but dobbing someone in for usin fox bait is different in my eye 

It wasn't serious numb nuts.

• Like 1

Just to add a little, I hate fly tippers, I also hate litter louts, both are a major pet hate of mine, have cleaned far to many gateways up from lazy ba**ards.

and why can we only use one reaction per post ?? Some of these are funny, and likeable all in one post.