Minced chicken

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its taken me years to perfect my obnoxious twat facade,im not letting my standards slip now.

I’d do your homework properly on raw feeding before you change over just minced chicken with a few veggies don’t really off to much as a stable diet 

I use minced raw chicken carcasses in 1lb bags from local place,change it some days to chopped heart/tripe/lamb . Squirt of Salmon oil (square of lard winter months),bit veg now and again.

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Ptd87 said:

Rabid we had loads tipped for months round our place until we found a phone bill ? they'd been bringing it to Northampton from London 

Oh don't, we had a load tipped in a gateway, found receipts with names and addresses, reported it like good boys, the guy is implicated in 14 cases ongoing at present, and it seems like nothing is going to happen.

2 minutes ago, Rabid said:

Oh don't, we had a load tipped in a gateway, found receipts with names and addresses, reported it like good boys, the guy is implicated in 14 cases ongoing at present, and it seems like nothing is going to happen.

Grass,grass and i bet aids87 grassed too.haha.you can't make it up

Ok fella crack on I'm lambing so got time to waste I think we're in the agri trade an you know sayin shit like that can dump him in it, even from randomers seeing it after you bring it up ... So I come to the conclusion you are a grass 

1 minute ago, Ptd87 said:

Ok fella crack on I'm lambing so got time to waste I think we're in the agri trade an you know sayin shit like that can dump him in it, even from randomers seeing it after you bring it up ... So I come to the conclusion you are a grass 

f**k off twat i do it  too.

Just now, Ptd87 said:

GRASS... Wouldn't put y'out wi goat piss you rat

You have to give an example,just 1 or lose all credibility.

Your from the other side of the country.

Make sure you give all lambs snd ewe's electronic ear tags.i will be sending a ministry vet around asap.