Phil Lloyd

Mission successful...a promise honoured..

Hi Phil, sorry for your loss of your mate, I spoke to him a few times, didnt know him, but was helpful with advice back then. Go easy Phil. R.I.P. Robin.

thats a fine looking mutt. i'm sure your friend knows you will do your best for it. i really hope it works out for all concerned. i often worry as to what would happen to my own dogs. a sign that i'm getting closer to the gates myself. i suppose.  sorry you lost your friend. atb. 

Good luck wid dat. Had the same predicament a few years ago with an old unsociable Jack Russell and it ended his days here, as no one wanted him.

How old is Tigger?

I bought long net poles from Robin Tarrant a few times through the magnum trap company, he seemed a very nice guy and was top class and hassle free in any dealings we had...

It is heart warming to read that he had  friend to trust with his dog at the end of his time.  

I'm sure he'll get a genuine home.

• Like 2

Mark of a true friend that phil👍dogs a cracker, hope he's placed with the right man/women. Atvb dc

That’s a shitter, hope the dog settles in nice an I hope ye pal doing what he does best with the rest a the good guys up there killing bunnies by the hundreds

• Like 1

Sorry to hear about your mate, and I hope you find the dog the loven  home it deserves. Good on yer Phil, atb