Christmas dinner

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Got the kids involved in preparing Christmas dinner this year, my godson came over to help pluck the turkeys... don't get much fresher than bringing them on yourselves!!  

Got a breast of turkey and this bad boy ......  

Posted Images

The wife's got a turkey and a  five bird roost . But the daughters boyfriend watts to make a game pie so there's 8 pheasants a roe deer  rabbits and a bag of pigeon breast  to let him play Bonny and for eating  between Xmas and new year 

On 23/12/2017 at 19:49, NEWKID said:

Got the kids involved in preparing Christmas dinner this year, my godson came over to help pluck the turkeys... don't get much fresher than bringing them on yourselves!!

IMG_2239.PNG

That's the way mate, spot on.  

On 23/12/2017 at 21:14, Blackbriar said:

At the insistence of the good Lady, were having turkey.........

There's only the two of us FFS, so naturally she bought one that feeds 6 to 8.........and she's completely overlooked a freezer full of pheasant, duck, partridge and a goose !

I don't know why I bother !

Sounds familiar, they do your head in mate......wrap it up in an M&S packaging and mine would eat anything ......

• Like 1
1 hour ago, bell said:

Sounds familiar, they do your head in mate......wrap it up in an M&S packaging and mine would eat anything ......

Last year, a mate gave me a frozen leg of  Munty venison, from the previous year. He said it's probably past its best, but you're welcome to it. I thought "You f***ing beauty" and stashed it away. A couple of months later, I anticipated a tremendous feast.......only to find that (while I'd been away fishing for a couple of days), she'd fed it to the f***ing dogs !  :icon_eek:

• Haha 4