Holidays next year.

15 minutes ago, bell said:

Making my feet itchy looking st those pics mate.....quick ride on the river taxi, hop off and away you go....

Yup mate,my missus has just done a thai cookery course,so looking forward to eating superb thai cuisine when we get back to blighty :thumbs: Bit dismal the past few days here :blink:

P1000056.JPG

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

caravan for me love it plenty fishing and good beaches 

the last 3 times ive went on hols the mrs ended up pregnant, spain pregnant,  America pregnant and mexico shes up the duff again, feck that I thought, next time I'm gona bring her with me

Don`t rush into it mate.

Posted Images

Enjoy it , done any fishing mate ?.....those big catfish topping in the river are tempting......I don’t think I will end up anywhere this year if truth be told, got a good mate whose on borrowed time so need to be around....grabbing a couple of days in Lisbon next week and looking forward to that....

• Like 1
2 hours ago, keepdiggin said:

Whats dog taste like

Tastes Ruuufffffffff,but cat is puurrfffeecccttttt:thumbs:

6 hours ago, bell said:

Enjoy it , done any fishing mate ?.....those big catfish topping in the river are tempting......I don’t think I will end up anywhere this year if truth be told, got a good mate whose on borrowed time so need to be around....grabbing a couple of days in Lisbon next week and looking forward to that....

No fishing mate,saw some fantastic footage of some guys flying over laos jungle yesterday so today I found myself perfecting my wing handling,rain stopped play this afternoon but signing up for the full course tomorrow so should'nt be long,plans are fluid as always :)

P1000122.JPG

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
3 minutes ago, mushroom said:

This travelling single malarkey, is actually a lot of fun ?

My missus is going back next week to UK,travelling single is fine but sometimes its nice to share experiences with someone special :)

32 minutes ago, mackem said:

My missus is going back next week to UK,travelling single is fine but sometimes its nice to share experiences with someone special :)

Lol aye that's what she said right before pissing off ???

Last December I booked a bloody surprise holiday for Valentine's in Seville for us both because she'd been complaining that we didn't go anywhere (I do have a 15 year old daughter to take care off ffs)... she broke up with me in January ? ended up losing the money for the flights (100quid so not much) and just thought bollocks to it I'm off... went croatia, had a mad crazy time.... now I'm hooked and tbh couldn't give a fuuck if I have a bird to share it with or not, plenty of birds to chat up wherever you go ?

• Like 2