Big Cat Spotters etc .

9 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Crystal clear

still trying to make a point? .,the people that collar and track these cats in the states are also very helpful to us and our cause, which is why I mentioned p22 many of these cats are also fed in front of the cameras to make them come back time after time and p22 is a very cooperative cat , he is part of a programme with a lot of funding and people working full time on it as apposed to a handful of volunteers using there own time money and cameras, did your mum never tell you f you have nothing good to say it's better to say nothing ??? 

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well, up until a couple of years ago I would have been with all the nay Sayers, they didn't exist in the wild in the uk unless it happened to be an escaped one from public/private collection and even

Nothing to do with cats but that reminded me of a story I read a couple of days ago,maybe sometime soon a big cat and the farmers skeletons will be found.................  

Dunno about medical help. Maybe a crash course on photography might help though lol 

Posted Images

6 hours ago, South hams hunter said:

Pretty much

Fair enough . Not sure how many cameras there out In the wild in the UK but I'd imagine compared to the land mass of the UK their are very little . I don't think people are claiming that their are huge huge numbers of the cats out there. If it was to be a very small amount of them then that coupled with the cameras / UK size it's highly likely they will get caught on camera 

@socks would be a good one to give a opinion on the trail cam footage as he's seen greymans picture with his own eyes 

30 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

Fair enough . Not sure how many cameras there out In the wild in the UK but I'd imagine compared to the land mass of the UK their are very little . I don't think people are claiming that their are huge huge numbers of the cats out there. If it was to be a very small amount of them then that coupled with the cameras / UK size it's highly likely they will get caught on camera 

@socks would be a good one to give a opinion on the trail cam footage as he's seen greymans picture with his own eyes 

They where put on here and they were not overly good and certainly not proof. If they where cctv pic they wouldn' get you bird that' for surr

1 hour ago, South hams hunter said:

They where put on here and they were not overly good and certainly not proof. If they where cctv pic they wouldn' get you bird that' for surr

I remember some pictures and as you said they wernt the best. But I thought socks had seen other pictures greyman didn't want to publish 

37 minutes ago, Welsh_red said:

I remember some pictures and as you said they wernt the best. But I thought socks had seen other pictures greyman didn't want to publish 

I would,nt even try explaining to him, his pleasure comes from being a dick and not from contributing anything, he brought the other cat thread to an end by sucking the life out of it and he,s just trying to be consistent, the sponge 

I'll say one thing about trail cams. They take a bit of finessing. I've repositioned mine because I'd seen what I thought was a deer track in the yard. Just one print mind. I've attached it to a different tree and when I checked it a minute ago it had 1300 pictures on it. 1299 are the wind blowing a branch in front because it's been bumped but I've got one blurred picture of mule deer buck and doe walking through.

Given the learning curve with this bit of kit, I can further understand the quality of some of the pictures not being up to scratch.

34 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I would,nt even try explaining to him, his pleasure comes from being a dick and not from contributing anything, he brought the other cat thread to an end by sucking the life out of it and he,s just trying to be consistent, the sponge 

I am contributing but I'm sorry to say that rubbing your ego isn' contributing. I still feel your a quack

49 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Those where the ones socks saw. There has never been a clear picture of a live cat in the UK in the wild

No they were not and yes there has, I never drove 90 miles to show Ken a picture that was on here you sponge