The only mystery when it comes to assassinated US presidents is how the feck Obama survived 2 terms.......I am genuinely amazed some redneck never plugged him.

If everyone who hates Trump believed in gun ownership I'd be shitting it if I was him too!! Lol

I was also genuinely amazed that Obama made it too...wasn't there a couple of foiled attempts against him though?
Obviously you would never be told really but it has to be a testament to the secret service that he made it.

I think them lads in things like the secret service really are blokes at the top of their game.

Edited by WILF
  • Like 1

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

All these years it's been a mystery,now by the time it reaches ten pages I can see THL cracking this case wide open ..I can't believe the CIA never contacted us sooner ..?

Just got the first leaked document

Either way. His wife was LUCKY to say the least that she wasn't hit.

Posted Images

The only mystery when it comes to assassinated US presidents is how the feck Obama survived 2 terms.......I am genuinely amazed some redneck never plugged him.

If everyone who hates Trump believed in gun ownership I'd be shitting it if I was him too!! Lol

I was also genuinely amazed that Obama made it too...wasn't there a couple of foiled attempts against him though?
Obviously you would never be told really but it has to be a testament to the secret service that he made it.

I think them lads in things like the secret service really are blokes at the top of their game.

olympus is down wasnt real wilf

I have no idea what that means.........but I'm sure it means something ?

• Like 1

olympus is down wasnt real wilf
I have no idea what that means.........but I'm sure it means something ?
I think larry means olympus has fallen.. a film where the whitehouse is taken over by korean terrorists
  • Like 1

Most of you won't be aware of this unless you're deep into conspiracy theories but this month is the legal deadline for the release of all of the documentation surrounding J.F.K's assassination.

54 years after the event the remaining 3100 secret files, combined with clarification for the 30,000 partially pre-released documents are to be dumped onto the public. The plan was to release them over several months but because of 'processing delays' the new plan is to dump the entire contents into the public domain between now and October 26th which is the legal deadline. We'll finally have all the details although it'll take the internets finest detectives months if not years to assimilate the information.

There is one catch. President Donald Trump is the only man to have veto power on the release. He can shelve the whole thing and there is speculation in Washington that the powers that be want the documents re-classified for another 25 years.

The question is will we finally know the truth? Or will the worlds 'journalists' simply re-ignite speculation and half-truths over what 'really' happened by cherry-picking data to suit? :hmm:

Either way, it should be pretty interesting. Decent article on it from Politico here.

we will never know the truth ,,,,,even if they release the truth.

So did they release the files. Im guessing not.

Legal deadline is October 26th.

The building theyre stored in will burn to the ground on the 25th

It will just be a coincidence of course.........;-)

Yeah like that journalist that just got whacked for looking into the panama papers, (Im almost afraid to type the 2 words together) :(:(

Yeah I bet she didn't get that for 'fake news'. Poor cow :-(

So did they release the files. Im guessing not.

Legal deadline is October 26th.

The building theyre stored in will burn to the ground on the 25th

It will just be a coincidence of course.........;-)

Credit it where it's due. There's over half a century of shenanigans connected with this case and no answers. Not half a month! :thumbs: