Wtf, Dog Walk

Set off this morning with the dogs intending to collect all my cameras up and give them a good service ready for there winter deployment, so park the truck near the little cider house I alway,s park at and set off up the huge hill to my first camera, alls good take it down put it in the Rucker and off to the next one, carry on up the hill and along the top of the ridge to the next one, after a few more miles start dropping back down towards the valley floor and get camera number two, once again all good so back along the side of the hill and over a footbridge crossing the motorway for my final decent when I spy two elderly lady's in a bit of a huddle not looking to clever, so I wander over and say hi and ask if they are OK which they clearly were not, it turns out they are afraid to go back down the hill because they have been attacked by a sheep, well these two old girls are both plastered in mud very shaken and one of them appeared to have a broken arm,turns out said sheep, I suspect ram, has battered old lady number one to the ground 3 times and when here friend tried to help here it had battered the shit out of her and broke here arm, they managed to go through a style into the next field but old sheepy not content with seeing them off has now smashed through the fence and continued his attack for another field until they got through the next style and into the woods were I found them, they were two afraid to head back down the way they had come and were planning on going up and over the hill which is steep muddy and a very long way, I have eventually persuaded them that I would protect them from the sheep and convinced them to come back down with me and I would get them back home so I have come down from the hill with a rucksack full of cameras three dogs an old lady over my shoulder and another one walking with me, I finally got them back to the cider house were they phoned there husband to collect them and I had a swiftly before setting off back the way I,d just came to collect my last camera, I hope there is some good footage on them after my epic good deed for the day

• Like 14

Good man ... but they must have been ancient if your calling them old lol ....

that's just a hard life mate, I,m still a spring chicken under all the fat and wrinkles

haha good man :thumbs: i did my little good deed to day , 2 old women coming down the track towards me with there little dogs , i put my big dog on his lead and made the old dog sit. but they wouldn't still come down and pass me , so i had get over the bloody fence with dogs and let them pass, lol she said she had a bad experience with a gsd before , and didnt like the look of me big dog , fair enough but he was on a lead the daft old buggers . :D

Well done greyman. Some of them rams can be absolutely c**ts I don't blame two old ladies for being upset. Hope the husband bought your cider

just picked them up and went mate, but as I normally have one at the end of my walk anyway it would have been rude not to while I was there, I also consider it a little thank you to the landlord for letting me leave my tatty old truck in there carpark for hours and occasionally days while I,m out and about on my mooch,s in the surrounding area, and if that was,nt saintly enough of me I,m off down the road again in a minute to give a young lad a hot meal, I don't know his circumstances but he lives in a shitty little two man tent alongside a railway line near my house, we get quite a lot of foreign dossiers round here and I would,nt give them the steam off my piss but this is a boy of a similar age to my own son that's clearly just hit the skids big time and I have a huge pan of beef curry in the oven so what's the harm, I think I must be finally getting some compassion after the rotten little toe rag I was myself in an earlier life
  • Like 15

Well done greyman. Some of them rams can be absolutely c**ts I don't blame two old ladies for being upset. Hope the husband bought your cider

just picked them up and went mate, but as I normally have one at the end of my walk anyway it would have been rude not to while I was there, I also consider it a little thank you to the landlord for letting me leave my tatty old truck in there carpark for hours and occasionally days while I,m out and about on my mooch,s in the surrounding area, and if that was,nt saintly enough of me I,m off down the road again in a minute to give a young lad a hot meal, I don't know his circumstances but he lives in a shitty little two man tent alongside a railway line near my house, we get quite a lot of foreign dossiers round here and I would,nt give them the steam off my piss but this is a boy of a similar age to my own son that's clearly just hit the skids big time and I have a huge pan of beef curry in the oven so what's the harm, I think I must be finally getting some compassion after the rotten little toe rag I was myself in an earlier life

I like to hear about things like that fair play greyman top man ??

Good man ... but they must have been ancient if your calling them old lol ....

that's just a hard life mate, I,m still a spring chicken under all the fat and wrinkles

haha good man :thumbs: i did my little good deed to day , 2 old women coming down the track towards me with there little dogs , i put my big dog on his lead and made the old dog sit. but they wouldn't still come down and pass me , so i had get over the bloody fence with dogs and let them pass, lol she said she had a bad experience with a gsd before , and didnt like the look of me big dog , fair enough but he was on a lead the daft old buggers . :D

i also done a good deed 10 minutes ago...thought i did.

cat outside local shop for a couple of weeks looking for attention.

poor little bugger looks starving.went into shop and brought a tin of salmon cat food.

put tin on floor and he tucked straight in.

then noticed on his collar writing ''please do not something'' checked the other side of collar and it said ''please do not feed''.

anybody know what thats about.?