Wtf, Dog Walk

Good man ... but they must have been ancient if your calling them old lol ....

that's just a hard life mate, I,m still a spring chicken under all the fat and wrinkles

haha good man :thumbs: i did my little good deed to day , 2 old women coming down the track towards me with there little dogs , i put my big dog on his lead and made the old dog sit. but they wouldn't still come down and pass me , so i had get over the bloody fence with dogs and let them pass, lol she said she had a bad experience with a gsd before , and didnt like the look of me big dog , fair enough but he was on a lead the daft old buggers . :D

i also done a good deed 10 minutes ago...thought i did.

cat outside local shop for a couple of weeks looking for attention.

poor little bugger looks starving.went into shop and brought a tin of salmon cat food.

put tin on floor and he tucked straight in.

then noticed on his collar writing ''please do not something'' checked the other side of collar and it said ''please do not feed''.

anybody know what thats about.?

Old cat with anti fish allergy going to cost owners fortune now

that's just a hard life mate, I,m still a spring chicken under all the fat and wrinkles
haha good man :thumbs: i did my little good deed to day , 2 old women coming down the track towards me with there little dogs , i put my big dog on his lead and made the old dog sit. but they wouldn't still come down and pass me , so i had get over the bloody fence with dogs and let them pass, lol she said she had a bad experience with a gsd before , and didnt like the look of me big dog , fair enough but he was on a lead the daft old buggers . :D

poor little bugger looks starving.went into shop and brought a tin of salmon cat food.

then noticed on his collar writing ''please do not something'' checked the other side of collar and it said ''please do not feed''.

didn't look old and just said please do not feed.

why wouldn't you feed a hungry cat.?

Dunno maybe it's got medical problem or if it gets fed won't go home?

My missus fed cat belonging to a alky on our close let it stay in here couple times till it started fighting with her cats then it sprayed upstairs so I booted it out an it stopped trying to come back in,someone else feeds it now.

Dunno maybe it's got medical problem or if it gets fed won't go home?

My missus fed cat belonging to a alky on our close let it stay in here couple times till it started fighting with her cats then it sprayed upstairs so I booted it out an it stopped trying to come back in,someone else feeds it now.

Spot on...usually for cats on special diets or as you said to make sure they don't take up permanent residence elsewhere lol