Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

30 minutes ago, ZOMBIE said:

Yes Arthur stayed in Liverpool for quiet some time,cracking dog for a job...I owned probably one of the tightest bred bitches that he produced,she had plenty speed about her but unfortunately that’s all she had...Z

might be wrong, but think Arthur had some of joe smith of Brum, stuff in his breeding , my 1/4 bull  3/4 grey i had in the 80s came out of joe's 1x bull x grey nugget , and that was cracking bitch, tackle anything she was put on .?

• Like 1
2 hours ago, bird said:

might be wrong, but think Arthur had some of joe smith of Brum, stuff in his breeding , my 1/4 bull  3/4 grey i had in the 80s came out of joe's 1x bull x grey nugget , and that was cracking bitch, tackle anything she was put on .?

Arthur came out a joe's Jack one quarter bull three quarter grey dam sb bull grey bitch he atou d five eights three eights he was  Arthur. Atb Tb bill

• Like 1
On 08/12/2019 at 08:23, jigsaw said:

fat as f**k ,lol..thats about all theyd catch before running out of steam id say ...that should tell ye the owner of the dogs dont know how to keep a bull terrier conditioned or fit ,

Tell ya what jigsaw tells me what yas know of those lines ziltch those I had were fast bags stamina fa bull types take anything anything atb Tb bill

• Like 1
6 minutes ago, billhardy said:

Tell ya what jigsaw tells me what yas know of those lines ziltch those I had were fast bags stamina fa bull types take anything anything atb Tb bill

Well bill, they could be the best lines in. The world, but keeping dogs that fat is nothing to be proud of... I've kept pits/bull terriers for 22 years, you presume too much without knowing anything of the facts