Sign in to follow this  
MENACE

Jp's Arthur

Feck knows how's thems Caucasians pooped up ,but there yas go socks one trick ponies bringing in the meat bringing in the meat the very best meat red sockaey Samos .atb bunnys

Feck knows how's thems Caucasians pooped up ,but there yas go socks one trick ponies bringing in the meat bringing in the meat the very best meat red sockaey Samos .atb bunnys

. And thee ain't been in a keep atb bunnys

I spoke with the chap whose dog sired my 2 pups today and got on to how he is bred . He had the dam to his dog , she was a 3/4 grey 1/4 bull with the bull coming from Arthur lines ,by his account she was the best dog he had ever had , a once in a lifetime dog he reckoned , he put the bitch to a dog called floyd which was located through Jason Powell and also bred from Arthur .

I am not really interested in the big name thing and I know for sure there were plenty of bull x out there doing a better job quietly , but I am interested to know how Arthur was bred if anyone knows and if anyone knows anything about the floyd dog ?

Thanks in advance for any info

• Like 1

On 17/10/2017 at 20:12, billhardy said:

fat as f**k ,lol..thats about all theyd catch before running out of steam id say ...that should tell ye the owner of the dogs dont know how to keep a bull terrier conditioned or fit ,

Edited by jigsaw

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Lowest form of wit old chap😁

but the highest form of intelligence my good fellow 😇

• Haha 1

Yes Arthur stayed in Liverpool for quiet some time,cracking dog for a job...I owned probably one of the tightest bred bitches that he produced,she had plenty speed about her but unfortunately that’s all she had...Z

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, ZOMBIE said:

Yes Arthur stayed in Liverpool for quiet some time,cracking dog for a job...I owned probably one of the tightest bred bitches that he produced,she had plenty speed about her but unfortunately that’s all she had...Z

might be wrong, but think Arthur had some of joe smith of Brum, stuff in his breeding , my 1/4 bull  3/4 grey i had in the 80s came out of joe's 1x bull x grey nugget , and that was cracking bitch, tackle anything she was put on .👍

• Like 1

2 hours ago, bird said:

might be wrong, but think Arthur had some of joe smith of Brum, stuff in his breeding , my 1/4 bull  3/4 grey i had in the 80s came out of joe's 1x bull x grey nugget , and that was cracking bitch, tackle anything she was put on .👍

Arthur came out a joe's Jack one quarter bull three quarter grey dam sb bull grey bitch he atou d five eights three eights he was  Arthur. Atb Tb bill

• Like 1