Jp's Arthur

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are bull xs all over doing and done a better job than arthur ever done. The men that own them dont want the publicity that arthurs owner craved..and he impressed harcombe so got mentioned every

Bit daft comparing apples to pears imho Saw both types work and both have their places.

11 week old bull greyhound carrying back to hand   

Posted Images

4 minutes ago, jigsaw said:

Well bill, they could be the best lines in. The world, but keeping dogs that fat is nothing to be proud of... I've kept pits/bull terriers for 22 years, you presume too much without knowing anything of the facts 

Where's these fat dogs explsin don't k ow what ya talking about  atb bill

3 minutes ago, Bearfoot said:

The old yins usually are a very good judge of carector they only take the good yins he certainly took.a shine to him great reading in those mags worldwide speaks for itself ✍

Bear foot the Arthur dog wS a good animal fa the job expected most importantly tried tested producer I had a few non failures in them I had all took teeth. Atb bill

Just now, billhardy said:

Don't know him fecking hell jig saw what ya fecki g like get in the loop lol atb bill

Bill I don't know Arthur, never heard of Arthur, don't need to know Arthur, I was just saddened to see the size of the dogs, I'm bowing out now as I'm not in any loop I'm afraid, I shouldn't have butted in anyway, sorry biill

1 minute ago, jigsaw said:

Bill I don't know Arthur, never heard of Arthur, don't need to know Arthur, I was just saddened to see the size of the dogs, I'm bowing out now as I'm not in any loop I'm afraid, I shouldn't have butted in anyway, sorry biill

Okay I suppose Arthur could be any one really from Moscow ta the east or west of scotland or Arthur from the valleys. It do t matter its only banter on a forum cheerio jig atb bill

4 minutes ago, Black neck said:

Get the kettle on bill let's have a sit down

Ime all ready sitting fecking down the memorirs of mines fa my self only now I. Have young led he listens ta my waffling on andd of course has a younger lad wS got ta seed some of there efforts he got the other deerhound we fetched. Atb bill

1 minute ago, billhardy said:

Ime all ready sitting fecking down the memorirs of mines fa my self only now I. Have young led he listens ta my waffling on andd of course has a younger lad wS got ta seed some of there efforts he got the other deerhound we fetched. Atb bill

Hows it coming on