Four Serving British Soldiers Arrested On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

I bet they're feeling awfully silly now sat in a jail cell with terrorism charges and a 10 year sentence hanging over them all for a bit of banter.

And how ironic that some of the people screaming about what a nonsense it is will be the very same people that put them in jail ;)

And how ironic that those making a fuss about such men will happily run for cover behind them !

• Like 7

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunting Life's resident Britain hater must have been licking his chops posting this.

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so h

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

I bet they're feeling awfully silly now sat in a jail cell with terrorism charges and a 10 year sentence hanging over them all for a bit of banter.

And how ironic that some of the people screaming about what a nonsense it is will be the very same people that put them in jail ;)

And how ironic that those making a fuss about such men will happily run for cover behind them !

Also true mate, what a perverse world it is ;)

• Like 1

Why would anyone run for cover behind a terrorist? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

Dont you vote for labour ?

ANYONE who voted for Labour or Conservative is complicit in locking these lads behind bars.......Blair started the trend when cosying up to the IRA and the Cinservatives carried on the policy unabated in their attempt to be more New Labour than New Labour.

If you DIDNT vote Tory or Labour then your conscience is clear.

• Like 3

I have to confess that I'd never heard of National Action, before they were banned, but I think a surefire way to make an organisation more popular, and more dangerous, is to ban it.

Here we are, discussing a tiny group that, only a short time ago, no-one knew existed, who havent actually claimed responsibility for harming anyone, or even had a viable plot disrupted.........You can't ban ideas !

• Like 1

I have to confess that I'd never heard of National Action, before they were banned, but I think a surefire way to make an organisation more popular, and more dangerous, is to ban it.

Here we are, discussing a tiny group that, only a short time ago, no-one knew existed, who havent actually claimed responsibility for harming anyone, or even had a viable plot disrupted.........You can't ban ideas !

I totally agree mate.

Personally I think the banning of ideas is exactly what some politicians want to do and I see western governments heading in that very direction.

It's like all this hyperbole about the Brexit negotiations, they ain't trying to "get the best deal for Britain" imho......what they are doing is trying to work out how it can all carry on as before while just giving people the illusion of being an independent country.

• Like 2

I totally agree mate.

Personally I think the banning of ideas is exactly what some politicians want to do and I see western governments heading in that very direction.

It's like all this hyperbole about the Brexit negotiations, they ain't trying to "get the best deal for Britain" imho......what they are doing is trying to work out how it can all carry on as before while just giving people the illusion of being an independent country.

'Praps successive governments should have proscribed themselves, as they pose the most serious threat to our freedom and liberty !

• Like 3

Why would anyone run for cover behind a terrorist? Sounds like a bad idea to me.

Most of us here support the sentiment that if you're not prepared to stand behind our troops, you should feel free to stand in front of them !

So all "troops" should be immune from criticism? What a ridiculous idea!

I've got nothing against decent, law abiding soldiers. Criminals who join banned terror organisations are a different matter.

• Like 1

Dont you vote for labour ?

ANYONE who voted for Labour or Conservative is complicit in locking these lads behind bars.......Blair started the trend when cosying up to the IRA and the Cinservatives carried on the policy unabated in their attempt to be more New Labour than New Labour.

If you DIDNT vote Tory or Labour then your conscience is clear.

That's me in the clear then as I voted for the green party. I particularly liked their anti field sports stance, ffs.

Its a shame the left aren't so passionate about genuine terrorists that actually kill people... Maybe lives could have been saved

Its silence or excuse after excuse..... They must sit praying the right wing do something so they can jump on it

• Like 5

Bgd you chat some shite your just a troll but wasn't it your hero corbyn and his side kick Abbott amongst others who refused to ban or see groups such as all.Qaeda hamas Hezbollah etc as terrorists even calling Hama's friends theses are real terrorist who have killed thousands yet your hear banging on about a group that's never hurt anyone corbyn even sits with the IRA the traitorous cnut

Edited by blackmaggie
  • Like 7

Most of us here support the sentiment that if you're not prepared to stand behind our troops, you should feel free to stand in front of them !

So all "troops" should be immune from criticism? What a ridiculous idea!

I've got nothing against decent, law abiding soldiers. Criminals who join banned terror organisations are a different matter.

Criminal ? No-one has been found guilty of anything, as far as I'm aware.....

• Like 6