Four Serving British Soldiers Arrested On Suspicion Of Terror Offences

Any group that doesn't stand for election,and doesn't pander to liberal and or leftist ideals will get proscribed, this group aren't terrorist just far right.

Having ideas that differ from the establishment ,is made illegal.....hang on who are the fascists? :D

You can't go round willy-nilly saying anything you want, tweeting nasty things, freely expressing your honest opinions and upsetting those who want the whole world sugar coated, in order to protect their sensibilities from the unspeakable horror of someone disagreeing with them........I think you should go to your safe space and think about what you've said !

Counsellors are en route, to help you understand the distress that your thoughtless words might have caused........

• Like 4

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The Hunting Life's resident Britain hater must have been licking his chops posting this.

Another government publicity stunt to to appease the population of London, Birmingham etc......no different to Blair sending ex soldiers to prison for things that happened 40 years ago in Ireland so h

Gutted they didn't reduce a mosque to rubble!

I didn't like them,they shut down the whole of Liverpool town centre making nationalists look like brainwashed idiots claiming they were going to 'take over' the city,they brought a riot to St.George's hall where there they scrawled swastikas on the walls and there was a lot of damage done by leftist protesters to the building and grounds.

But it is a strange coincidence that NA got labelled terrorists almost as soon as they started finding and outing paedophiles.

The police themselves admit that there was "no threat to public safety" - the suspects hadn't actually committed or planned any terrorist acts.

They have been arrested on suspicion of belonging to a proscribed organisation.......

What makes them terrorists? Other than that the government say so....

They've been charged under the Terrorism Act for being members of a proscribed terror organisation. That's what make them suspected of being terrorists. Obviously they're innocent until proven guilty but what else would you call someone convicted of offenses under the Terrorism Act if not a terrorist?

They've been charged under the Terrorism Act for being members of a proscribed terror organisation. That's what make them suspected of being terrorists. Obviously they're innocent until proven guilty but what else would you call someone convicted of offenses under the Terrorism Act if not a terrorist?

I'll assume my intentions for asking that question went over your head and that you're not intentionally being obtuse. What's the justification for making the organisation a "proscribed terror organisation"?

As your man has previously stated in the House of Commons, holding extremist views should not be illegal in itself.

I'll assume my intentions for asking that question went over your head and that you're not intentionally being obtuse. What's the justification for making the organisation a "proscribed terror organisation"?

As your man has previously stated in the House of Commons, holding extremist views should not be illegal in itself.

I'd imagine the same justification that was used to ban all the other proscribed groups but you'd have to ask Amber Rudd really, it wasn't me that proscribed the group and I don't really agree with the Government stepping in to ban these groups anyway TBH I can't see what good it does they just regroup under different names as we've seen with Al-Muhajiroun etc.

Doesn't change the fact that if you decide to join a proscribed terror organisation folk are going to call you a terrorist though ;)

In June 2015 a 26 yr old who said he was a member carried out an attack and was prosecuted for attempted murder. But that's all I'm seeing.

I just don't know how you can label the organisation 'terrorists' when they really have very little in the way of the use of violence as a political tool. That's fairly key. They have some very extremist views but in a liberal democracy that should NOT be legislated against!

• Like 1

Serving their country

I say they Nationalists nothing more nothing less.

Has this so called terrorist group killed anyone ?

Maimed anyone ?

Planted or set off any explosive devices ?

Your appeasing and looking for a reaction to suit your left wing so called progressive agenda again Big Gay Dave ?

Shame on YOU .

Well they'll be "serving their country" from a jail cell if they're convicted while I'm walking the streets a free man. The world just isn't fair is it? :laugh:

I don't support any terrorists and I certainly wouldn't openly support a proscribed terror organisation.

You've shown support for antifa

Where and when have I done that then? :hmm:

And they're not a proscribed terror organisation anyway :laugh: