Wayne Rooney

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What an ugly f****r ......

Probably off riding another granny. And didn't want a cab driver picking him up outside a brothel or old folks home on the chance he might be recognised. Gigggidi Gigggidi

Is that photo a reflection of her on a spoon?

Posted Images

Drink driving another woman's car ? For the sake of a 12 quid taxi ride ?

He's a twat......and he'll have more explaining to do, when the missus comes back from holiday !

No sympathy from me, for anyone caught over the limit.......

• Like 1

End of the day he is a bloke whos misus is away. He is bound to go on piss and do summat daft. He has been caught and will be punished, so what. He hasnt come out after sympathy has he. I reckon everyone on here and pretty much every normal person, barring the tea total, will have driven whilst being over the limit at some point whether thats same night or next morning.

• Like 3

just been on the news,been done for drinking and driving,spent a night in the cells,all the money he has why does he not get some one to drive him around

I never get that . If I had the money they had id have a chaufer everywhere

I agree with that. I always think that when you see em driving to training. Id give someone 50k a year and be in back seat.

If he had'n't been pulled by the police driving a paralytic 29 year old woman '' home'' allegedly in her car ... how was he getting back home himself ... oh thats right get a cab ... why didn't he simply call a cab for the woman if he was so worried ... he cant seriously be that stupid can he ?

The gutter press will be all over this like a rash

• Like 1