Floyd/conner

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Now what the f**k has this got to do with terriers fucksakes!?????

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!
are there any breed of good terrier from the phillipines(forgot they eat dogs there)

as good a review of the money making exercise as you'll see was in the Irish Times, it's all there in the headline but I've added the link

McGregor v Mayweather: The fleece of the century Two wily businessmen staged a show for their own gain in a city where very little is real

http://www.irishtimes.com/sport/other-sports/mcgregor-v-mayweather-the-fleece-of-the-century-1.3200842

• Like 3

How do you know I've never seen nor met him? And by the way he isn't a pro boxer he is amatur at best. I've been to more pro fights then you ever watched. In a matter of fact I got 2 tickets to see the Canelo/GGG fight for FREE!! from a legend on top of that! LMAO. And being fat, that's some funny shit there! I never been fat in my life. And anyone who has seen me on here will tell you the same. I'm in great shape. But don't be jealous because your young lazy ass probably has man boobs bigger then your wife's ??

So you have met him then? Did you tell him to his face you could beat him in a boxing match? :hmm:

I said he was a pro fighter not a pro boxee but of course he's been in more pro boxing matches than you ;)

Congratulations, you've sat on your arse at ringside watching better men than you fight. Do you want a round of applause?

You're a yank, of course you're fat :laugh: I on the other hand don't have man boobs or a wife for that matter :D

Edited by BGD

How do you know I've never seen nor met him? And by the way he isn't a pro boxer he is amatur at best. I've been to more pro fights then you ever watched. In a matter of fact I got 2 tickets to see the Canelo/GGG fight for FREE!! from a legend on top of that! LMAO. And being fat, that's some funny shit there! I never been fat in my life. And anyone who has seen me on here will tell you the same. I'm in great shape. But don't be jealous because your young lazy ass probably has man boobs bigger then your wife's

So you have met him then? Did you tell him to his face you could beat him in a boxing match? :hmm:

I said he was a pro fighter not a pro boxee but of course he's been in more pro boxing matches than you ;)

Congratulations, you've sat on your arse at ringside watching better men than you fight. Do you want a round of applause?

You're a yank, of course you're fat :laugh: I on the other hand don't have man boobs or a wife for that matter :D

hes right rippem, hes saving himself for Dianne abbott, he says hed suck her used tampons haha

• Like 1

How do you know I've never seen nor met him? And by the way he isn't a pro boxer he is amatur at best. I've been to more pro fights then you ever watched. In a matter of fact I got 2 tickets to see the Canelo/GGG fight for FREE!! from a legend on top of that! LMAO. And being fat, that's some funny shit there! I never been fat in my life. And anyone who has seen me on here will tell you the same. I'm in great shape. But don't be jealous because your young lazy ass probably has man boobs bigger then your wife's

hes right rippem, hes saving himself for Dianne abbott, he says hed suck her used tampons haha

You misheard me pal, I said I HAD sucked on her used tampons.

Bloody tasty they were too ;)

• Like 1