Floyd/conner

Then he can't handle pressure, because he started that in the first round. A pro fighter need's to think under pressure. And besides Floyd didn't even put any pressure on him till he drained him. And then he couldn't take the hits and was on his way to being knocked out. For a man that ran his mouth as hard as he did he sure looked a fool to the boxing community. Now let's see a trilogy match with Diaz! Diaz will take him out again!

• Like 1

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Then he can't handle pressure, because he started that in the first round. A pro fighter need's to think under pressure. And besides Floyd didn't even put any pressure on him till he drained him. And then he couldn't take the hits and was on his way to being knocked out. For a man that ran his mouth as hard as he did he sure looked a fool to the boxing community. Now let's see a trilogy match with Diaz! Diaz will take him out again!

I agree tottally with you.. he was a joke and ran his mouth so hard he should hide for a few months after that trash talk performance.. mayweather tested his strength for first 2 rounds laffed to himself then slowly going up the gears... mc gregor looked like a 60 a day smoker where as mayweather looked like a 20 year old who hadnt even broke a sweat...then mcgregor talking stupid sayin the ref should have let it go on..the only thing keeping mcgregor off the canvas was the ropes...mcgregor wiĺl not fight diaz again.. diaz battered him then tapped him out in the first fight..2nd fight mcgregor ran from him and wouldnt go to ground with him as he knows diaz ju jitsu is far superior to mcgregors, diaz too much of a fighter for him and he knows it.
  • Like 1

I agree tottally with you.. he was a joke and ran his mouth so hard he should hide for a few months after that trash talk performance.. mayweather tested his strength for first 2 rounds laffed to himself then slowly going up the gears... mc gregor looked like a 60 a day smoker where as mayweather looked like a 20 year old who hadnt even broke a sweat...then mcgregor talking stupid sayin the ref should have let it go on..the only thing keeping mcgregor off the canvas was the ropes...mcgregor wiĺl not fight diaz again.. diaz battered him then tapped him out in the first fight..2nd fight mcgregor ran from him and wouldnt go to ground with him as he knows diaz ju jitsu is far superior to mcgregors, diaz too much of a fighter for him and he knows it.
McGregor is afraid to fight Diaz again for sure

Would yous two salty c**ts shut up, afraid lol would anyone of yous two fight mcgregor, two jealous fookers ye are.

• Like 3

It was like watching WwF a fixed fight from the start and the ref should have let mayweather knock McGregor clean out

yes he should of let him finish him! With all the trash talk he did and all the hits in back of his head, he should of let Floyd finish him. Even at the end McGregor was still being a smart ass. It show's disrespect to all fighter's and it gives a bad impression on the up and coming. McGregor still has a contract with UFC for I believe 2 more fights. And more then likely they will be B.S. fights. And one of them should be McGregor vs Diaz. But it will never happen. When his contract is up so will he.

Would yous two salty c**ts shut up, afraid lol would anyone of yous two fight mcgregor, two jealous fookers ye are.
jealous of what? A guy that can't box and can't even condition himself to go past 7 rounds? LMAO! And yes I would box the ginger? I have more then 7rds of air in me and I'm old. ???? he is a quiter in the octagon and he was gonna quit in the square box. If he was a dog I wouldn't want his blood line.. ????

tell ya I'd have a go at mayweather to for a hundred million
  • Like 1

It was like watching WwF a fixed fight from the start and the ref should have let mayweather knock McGregor clean out

yes he should of let him finish him! With all the trash talk he did and all the hits in back of his head, he should of let Floyd finish him. Even at the end McGregor was still being a smart ass. It show's disrespect to all fighter's and it gives a bad impression on the up and coming. McGregor still has a contract with UFC for I believe 2 more fights. And more then likely they will be B.S. fights. And one of them should be McGregor vs Diaz. But it will never happen. When his contract is up so will he.
exactly

Jesus rippem your a bull shitting c**t, slabbering about mc gregor and you would fight him ffs. He would rip your head off n shite down your neck

you don't even know me to make a statement like that. Lol, I can beat him in the boxing ring! What let me guess your Irish? Pull his dick out your mouth, I think your full enough. ??
  • Like 2

Jesus rippem your a bull shitting c**t, slabbering about mc gregor and you would fight him ffs. He would rip your head off n shite down your neck

you don't even know me to make a statement like that. Lol, I can beat him in the boxing ring! What let me guess your Irish? Pull his dick out your mouth, I think your full enough. ??

Rippin Your a First class prick.??

• Like 1

Rippin Your a First class prick.??
first off thank you? and why is that? Because some of you talk shit and no one else can?