Floyd/conner

I dont know you or would i ever want to, another bullshitting yank that knows it all. "I can beat him in the boxing ring" what the f**k are you wasting your time on here for arsehole? You should be in the ring making millions ye bawlbag

do you even know what a yank is? Apparently you don't. Not all from the states is a yank moron. And I can beat that ginger quiter in the boxing ring! Like I said you don't know me. And by how def you got over what I said about you being Irish show's I'm right! Another big mouth like MCGREGOR! Have another drink after you pull his dick out of your mouth, your gonna need to wash it down..

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Jesus rippem your a bull shitting c**t, slabbering about mc gregor and you would fight him ffs. He would rip your head off n shite down your neck

you don't even know me to make a statement like that. Lol, I can beat him in the boxing ring! What let me guess your Irish? Pull his dick out your mouth, I think your full enough. ??
Rippin Your a First class prick.??
first off thank you? and why is that? Because some of you talk shit and no one else can?
Thanks for clarifying that you talk shit but then again we all knew that!!! ☘️☘️ Edited by MOLE265

Yes i am irish and proud of it, i dont drink and never have. Ok then maybe your not a slabbering yank then but your deffo a slabbering american, would take a man fulltime shovelling up the shite you talk.

your the one talking shit fool. I mention Conner sucks as a boxer and you cry like I raped your mom. He's not a boxer and it was even proven last night. Last time I'm posting back to you. You got a big mouth, maybe you should change your name to LITTLE MCGREGOR! You run your mouth just like him. LMAO!! ?? head. ??
  • Like 1

Who said anything about mc gregor being a good boxer or where did i disagree with you on that point? What i said was the man would rip your head off, my mum has been dead over 20 years so id greatly appreciate if you could keep your references towards her to yourself. Your last statement has proven to me and any other sensible person on here just how big a wanker you truly are. Now do us all a favour n f**k off back to the mountains

• Like 1

Mole, can you read? I didn't say I talk shit, reread it, but slower this time. I said thank you for saying I'm a first class prick. head

ffs rippem you on the roids or get outa bed on the wrong side? Calm down fella,
funny you ask if I'm on the gear, why would you say that? And no I didn't get out of bed on the wrong side. Same side I always do.

What a couple folks talk shit to me and I'm supposed to eat it? Not in my life time. But enlighten me about why you say I'm on the gear, love to hear this and I think you know why

Your last statement has proven to me and any other sensible person on here just how big a wanker you truly are.

Sure anyone who has read his posts over the years is well aware the yank is a wanker ;) Best off ignoring him.

Mole, can you read? I didn't say I talk shit, reread it, but slower this time. I said thank you for saying I'm a first class prick. ?head

first off thank you? and why is that?

Because some of you talk shit and no one else can?

Your last sentence implies your admitting to talking shit. That's good enough for me. Keep taking the tablets sweetheart. ??mwah

Edited by MOLE265

I dont know you or would i ever want to, another bullshitting yank that knows it all. "I can beat him in the boxing ring" what the f**k are you wasting your time on here for arsehole? You should be in the ring making millions ye bawlbag

do you even know what a yank is? Apparently you don't. Not all from the states is a yank moron. And I can beat that ginger quiter in the boxing ring! Like I said you don't know me. And by how def you got over what I said about you being Irish show's I'm right! Another big mouth like MCGREGOR! Have another drink after you pull his dick out of your mouth, your gonna need to wash it down..
the conferade side lost the civil war -so that makes ye all yanks (whether ye like it or not)
  • Like 2