Floyd/conner

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Everybody wins,both get millions,no doubt a rematch as well,its a Circus,a lot of naive Irish people get carried away,our Conor,You will never beat the Irish,the Irish own Las Vegas.CRINGE.

Well it proved that a good black one will usually get the job done when a good white one fails !!!!!

Rippem i didnt threaten you i promised you that if you ever made a comment about my mother again that yes i would come looking for you fact. My mother died a slow painful death at the age of 46, so i

Another pet hate of mine is the way the Irish flag is f****d around,dragged around the ground,hung on shoulders,treated like a prop and a rag,bye people who allegedly love there Country and flag.One thing about Americans,bar the uneducated,the trailer trash the anti military,they show a great respect for the flag that a lot of their Country men died for.They carry the flag on a pole(proper way)Irish seem to carry it like a rag around their neck.Rant over.

Edited by liamdelaney
  • Like 7

Another pet hate of mine is the way the Irish flag is f****d around,dragged around the ground,hung on shoulders,treated like a prop and a rag,bye people who allegedly love there Country and flag.One thing about Americans,bar the uneducated,the trailer trash the anti military,they show a great respect for the flag that a lot of their Country men died for.They carry the flag on a pole(proper way)Irish seem to carry it like a rag around their neck.Rant over.

ya wana move to the north then liam hahahaha feckin civil war over flags

To me fighting is toe to toe and not two men rolling around on the floor.

I think Conor will have trouble sticking to the Marquis of Queensbury rules but I do think he'll have several pounds on Floyd come match time and with youth on his side something tells me he has a great chance.

But as a boxing fan I wont be sorry if Floyd does the job.

You have a point ok,was in Derry a while ago and seen a bunch of old men walking up a hill with banners and flags,they looked utterly ridiculous.Us homo-sapiens are a nasty nasty bunch,the only other animal thats kills for fun is the chimpanzee our cousin surprise surprise.

• Like 1

Another pet hate of mine is the way the Irish shame.is f****d around,dragged around the ground,hung on shoulders,treated like a prop and a rag,bye people who allegedly love there Country and flag.One thing about Americans,bar the uneducated,the trailer trash the anti military,they show a great respect for the flag that a lot of their Country men died for.They carry the flag on a pole(proper way)Irish seem to carry it like a rag around their neck.Rant over.

You have a point ok,was in Derry a while ago and seen a bunch of old men walking up a hill with banners and flags,they looked utterly ridiculous.Us homo-sapiens are a nasty nasty bunch,the only other animal thats kills for fun is the chimpanzee our cousin surprise surprise.
chimpanzee isn't my cousin. LMAO!! MAYWEATHER SHUT HIM DOWN! There was so many fouls on McGregor end I'm surprised they didn't fine him! Hammer fisting to the back of the head and what's up with all that butt holding crap? McGregor should be walking with his head down in shame. ??

Another pet hate of mine is the way the Irish shame.is f****d around,dragged around the ground,hung on shoulders,treated like a prop and a rag,bye people who allegedly love there Country and flag.One thing about Americans,bar the uneducated,the trailer trash the anti military,they show a great respect for the flag that a lot of their Country men died for.They carry the flag on a pole(proper way)Irish seem to carry it like a rag around their neck.Rant over.

chimpanzee isn't my cousin. LMAO!! MAYWEATHER SHUT HIM DOWN! There was so many fouls on McGregor end I'm surprised they didn't fine him! Hammer fisting to the back of the head and what's up with all that butt holding crap? McGregor should be walking with his head down in shame.

I think his own sport just kicked in automatic when under pressure,would not think it was meant.