Mo Farah

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

not for me would have a bit more respect if he had won the medals for his own country, sportsmen,singers,actors dont overly impress much. Soldiers,Nurses,Samaritans they impress me

whats all this then about Mo then eh, even in my dotage, I could strap him to my back, along with Ken do a days mooching wi dog, come home and give Gladys one, we em still on my back

Posted Images

It was an example to prove you couldn't do it even without your 10 stone backpack on

Nope but I bet there's a hundered more useful things I can do than him ........

I agree with db for once lol

But I get socks POV

Fitter than an infantry pti lol

Their hair gel would weigh more and when did you last see one with 55lb in a Bergan lol

you can turn a fat civvy into a infantry soldier in 8 weeks,it takes a bit longer to turn a fat civvy into an olympian.

• Like 3

It was an example to prove you couldn't do it even without your 10 stone backpack on

couldn't rob ships in shark filled seas! Lol kidding!

You couldn't retire at 34 and be made for life though ;)

Aye he's done a cracking job providing for his young family, you don't get much more "useful" than that ;)

Does anybody give a f**k ........

We have Irish Brits,Welsh Brits,Scottish Brits,Maltese Brits,Carribean Brits,and we accept them a Somali Brit that as done more for British athletics than anybody else in the last ten years is the type of Brit that put the Great into Britain.Im proud to have him as a Brit.

• Like 3

I believe that Socks' military experience was at the elite end of the armed forces. If so, I'm prepared to wager that he's run much further than 10,000m with a Bergen on his back !

At the end of the day he runs round a track? Bit like kicking a bag of air about, not a great contribution to man kind, I've contributed nothing, just paid tax, never defended this country, he's a poxy quorn munching runner, sponsored to the hilt,,,,,, not even English, fkuc him off strip him of his medals! Why don't he bugger off back to Somalia? Cos it's a medieval shite hole

And we'll have the knighthood back!

Edited by waltjnr
  • Like 1

I believe that Socks' military experience was at the elite end of the armed forces. If so, I'm prepared to wager that he's run much further than 10,000m with a Bergen on his back !

You f*cking madman. Now you've spilled the beans he'll have to hunt you down and kill you!

• Like 1

Cant see anything to dislike about Mo personally,hes acheived what he has by working hard at something hes good at....positive role model for kids/up coming athletes,provides for his family and appreciates the support he gets....Never thought Id agree with BGD and Morton lol need a lie down....

• Like 4