Game Of Thrones

Now jammie knows tyrion didn't poison joffry its going to have some ramifications. ..maybe your right Scott he's going to turn on cercia but whether he's successful I don't know .

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It's possibly the greatest thing that's ever been on telly,   Nothing else in scale, effects, moments can ever come close,   It's raised the bar for home entertainment and makes everything else

What about the hours wasted chasing fantasy creatures (big cats) :

You gotta love ollena   "He really was a c**t wasnt he" lmao

Posted Images

And obviously at some point Jon snow being half tygaryon is going to get on a Dragon but who's the third rider? ....Jon snow is ok but you wouldn't want to go for a drink with him :laugh:

The lass that cuts my hair is bang into GoT and she was telling me there's some theory that all Targarians go mad and we'll start to see that in khaleesi and someone or other has to find a cure for her....

So maybe you're right stiff...

The Targs ain't all mad but they say the gods flip a coin when a new Targaryan is born, there's a 50/50 chance..

Read a good thing not long back that the night king is the true hero, that he only emerges when the realm is in shit state to show how bad it can be if they don't sort it out

I guess with Jon snow it's a case of I'm banking on you to sort this mess out , either that or he is bran .....

• Like 1

Am I the only person in the Western world who's never seen a single second of it ?

I don't have the rest idea what this is all about....

No, you're not the only one, I've never seen it either so can't give an opinion on it.