What Next!!!!!!!

Here's the point

It's when you have an option and you don't take

It

When I used to do it it was because I had no other option

But to stress an animal out for hours and then not stun it when i could have is barbaric

It's the fact that you could stun but don't

That's not hypocrisy

I never had that option when l was legally running deer with dogs

If I did I would have taken it

But I didn't

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dont see an issue with it Maybe the cctvs could pick up how barbaric halal slaughter really is

It's not only halal needs watching .There are some right unstable c**ts working in slaughterhouses .

Completely different. I've been a slaughter man and knacker man so I'm no soft arse....but them fckers are evil cnuts....seen it with my own eyes.   ... anyway that's off topic in a way   ....I do

Here's the point

It

But to stress an animal out for hours and then not stun it when i could have is barbaric

That's not hypocrisy

But I didn't

Did you have the option not to hunt?

I hope I'm not trolling you & I'm not defending halal, because I really couldn't give a shit either way, but you call ginger a moron, but then put up a flimsy argument at best...haha. Surely you had the option not to run deer with dogs?

A better argument, if you wanted deer meat, would be the 'option' of using a firearm, rather than course a deer across two fields with a lurcher, then dispatch it by cutting it throat. I'd prefer the latter, but then I'm not the one shouting about 'options' ;-)

Edited by Accip74
  • Like 3

Here's the point

It

That's not hypocrisy

But I didn't

I hope I'm not trolling you & I'm not defending halal, because I really couldn't give a shit either way, but you call ginger a moron, but then put up a flimsy argument at best...haha. Surely you had the option not to run deer with dogs?

A better argument, if you wanted deer meat, would be the 'option' of using a firearm, rather than course a deer across two fields with a lurcher, then dispatch it by cutting it throat. I'd prefer the latter, but then I'm not the one shouting about 'options' ;-)

I'm also not shouting

I was also not breaking any laws

And tbh I'm not overly interested in debating this

Imagine we change that to road traffic accident

I would and have dispatched deer that people have hit and not bothered to stop and see if it's dead

No option of stunning

But I'm not barbaric for putting it out of its misery

Watch a few halal slaughter videos

See if you'd rather have the chance of running away from a dog back on the day

Or the way it's done on massive scale for absolutely no reason

Halal isn't compulsory to Islam/muslims

They can eat meat slaughtered our way and say a prayer to cleanse it

But we've bent over backwards to allow this on a massive scale

We imported 5000 Pakistani butchers to keep up with the demands argument is remotely flimsy

I'm saying if you have a choice of stunning in an abbatoir you'd be a sick person not to use it

• Like 2

No more or no less unstable than people who work in tesco or the post office.

That's probaly the stupidest thing i have read! And you who claim to be pretty smart and well educated.

I think a few in here just like to argue for arguments sake. They could @least have the odd day off!

• Like 2

95% of the THL experts have not go a clue about Halal and Kosher what is permitted and what is not or how to despatch any live stock other than eating Mac D,s or KFC.

Then why don't you take this opportunity to enlighten us ?

• Like 1

maybe a daft question and of topic but has anyone petitioned for cctv in old folks homes.

WHO decides what is cruel and what's not .When working on the f&m outbreak half way thru we where instructed to stop the lads from tail twisting the beasts when trying to get them into the crush but the use of a stick was ok and we also had vets on site. We kill animals to eat could this be the real issue driven by vegans and the public who have no idea of how the meat gets to the table..

Here's the point

It

That's not hypocrisy

But I didn't

I'm also not shouting

I was also not breaking any laws

And tbh I'm not overly interested in debating this

Imagine we change that to road traffic accident

I would and have dispatched deer that people have hit and not bothered to stop and see if it's dead

No option of stunning

But I'm not barbaric for putting it out of its misery

Watch a few halal slaughter videos

See if you'd rather have the chance of running away from a dog back on the day

Or the way it's done on massive scale for absolutely no reason

Halal isn't compulsory to Islam/muslims

They can eat meat slaughtered our way and say a prayer to cleanse it

But we've bent over backwards to allow this on a massive scale

We imported 5000 Pakistani butchers to keep up with the demands argument is remotely flimsy

I'm saying if you have a choice of stunning in an abbatoir you'd be a sick person not to use it

I'm not arsed to debate it either mate, just pointing out we have options as well. Nobody makes us hunt for enjoyment, which is my only reason really & many think I'm sick for that.

There was a period I would argue I wasn't hunting for enjoyment

But to keep food on the table

Those days are gone for now

Well I'm not going dispute that, me personally? the occasional meal is just a by-product of my enjoyment........but that's another debate I suppose ;-)