• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They get zilch off me , licence fee for owning a tele , that I'll be right !! I don't get charged for the local reseviour because I own a fishing rod , they've got people believing it's there duty to

Came to my door 3 year ago. "Hi im from the tv licence dept. Can i ask youre name"? NO! "Ok sir do you have a tv set" Its 2014 of course i have a telly!   "Well sir you need a license to watch

Feking disgusting. They should be ashamed to take that money for pissing about on TV.   License is getting binned, fuckem.

Posted Images

I'm glad,they're not going to lower the wages of the big earners.

So they'll just get more diversity hires in there,waste their budget on that and more HR and equality officers etc,all the while less people pay the c**ts for the privilege of watching their shyt.

Edited by neems

Came to my door 3 year ago.

"Hi im from the tv licence dept. Can i ask youre name"?

NO!

"Ok sir do you have a tv set"

Its 2014 of course i have a telly!

"Well sir you need a license to watch it"

No i dont! I only need it if i watch live tv which i dont therefore dont need a licence.so save the bully boy and intimidation for those that fear you!

"Ok sir well i just need 2mins to come in and check you're set up and take you off the system "

eh i dont think so! You have been told my situation and you wont be coming in this house ever! Now away and hassle some single lassie or old person for you're £20 commission. Door shut!

I started laughing reading this and thought "f**k me,thats brutal" :laugh:

No, that's telling it as it is. Scotland's like that. 'Brutal' would be a Glasgow kiss for knocking on the door unnecessarily.

:laugh:

As for BBC diversity. Why not have some presenters who have a regional accent? Some who are fat or bald or old? Some who are a bit quirky or slightly off the wall. It that's too much to ask, how about interesting?

Presenters often have middle class accents, a public school/Oxbridge education and know instinctively not to rock the boat. BBC staff should be more representative of their viewers......it might even increase their viewing figures.

• Like 1