To be truthful I'm not really fussed in fact good luck to them I've never been bothered about someone earning a nice lump of money.

Don't get me wrong I don't like the BBC bunch of oxbridge c**ts lol

Assuming you still pay your license fee , then it's your money they are paying these tossers . In a free market where there is competition and a company wants to pay you x amount because you are good at your job , fair enough , I'm all for people who work hard getting on , but it's public money which if you own a television , which most people do then you have to pay it , or face ultimately prison ! No other corporation has the muscle that the BBC has , and the back up of capita the police and the courts. And it's also their hypocrisy, for a "left wing organisation " they have been found out that they are paying white males the most while women and ethnic minority's are lagging behind in pay ...typical, don't do as I do , do as I tell you . Bunch of Cnuts !!!
Do I think they're worth the money no ! Do I care how much they're earning no ! lol I'm not the type to get green just because someone's doing well for themselves. If the BBC annoyed me that much I wouldn't pay it simples. I pay it so I won't come o here squealing about it . I don't agree with how they enforce it or their political stance but I still do watch it. Don't like it don't pay it ! Do you have a tv ?
yes I do and I have a TV license which runs out at Christmas, that will be it then , they can whistle. Thing is I hardly watch it , the Mrs watches it a bit , but not much . I tend to watch stuff on YouTube, field sports channel and stuff that interests me , not BBC crap .

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

They get zilch off me , licence fee for owning a tele , that I'll be right !! I don't get charged for the local reseviour because I own a fishing rod , they've got people believing it's there duty to

Came to my door 3 year ago. "Hi im from the tv licence dept. Can i ask youre name"? NO! "Ok sir do you have a tv set" Its 2014 of course i have a telly!   "Well sir you need a license to watch

Feking disgusting. They should be ashamed to take that money for pissing about on TV.   License is getting binned, fuckem.

Posted Images

To be truthful I'm not really fussed in fact good luck to them I've never been bothered about someone earning a nice lump of money.

Don't get me wrong I don't like the BBC bunch of oxbridge c**ts lol

Assuming you still pay your license fee , then it's your money they are paying these tossers . In a free market where there is competition and a company wants to pay you x amount because you are good at your job , fair enough , I'm all for people who work hard getting on , but it's public money which if you own a television , which most people do then you have to pay it , or face ultimately prison ! No other corporation has the muscle that the BBC has , and the back up of capita the police and the courts. And it's also their hypocrisy, for a "left wing organisation " they have been found out that they are paying white males the most while women and ethnic minority's are lagging behind in pay ...typical, don't do as I do , do as I tell you . Bunch of Cnuts !!!
Do I think they're worth the money no ! Do I care how much they're earning no ! lol I'm not the type to get green just because someone's doing well for themselves. If the BBC annoyed me that much I wouldn't pay it simples. I pay it so I won't come o here squealing about it . I don't agree with how they enforce it or their political stance but I still do watch it. Don't like it don't pay it ! Do you have a tv ?
yes I do and I have a TV license which runs out at Christmas, that will be it then , they can whistle. Thing is I hardly watch it , the Mrs watches it a bit , but not much . I tend to watch stuff on YouTube, field sports channel and stuff that interests me , not BBC crap .
fair enough if you're getting rid . I like bbc4 watched a good documentary about Norman castles the other day ... it's an age thing I'm getting old lol

The only thing I found amazing was that somebody in the world thought Chris Evans is worth 2 million sovs a year ?........fair play to him and his people, if they have that type of ability to convince that shit is gold.

• Like 2

For 3 quid a week i cant be bothered with the hassle of not paying it

I also felt exactly the same , but it's the principle of it , also it's not much hassle. Just stop paying it . When you get a letter asking why you've stopped paying, Tell them you are a Christian and you believe that TV is satanic. It's all on you tube what you've got to say , and what not to say . I've got to say though it does go against the grain a bit , because I've always tried to be law abiding and pay my bills . Whether I go through with it or not , will largely depend on her indoors though . The way I feel today "rebellious and anarchic ", might change later when I've calmed down .
  • Like 2

For 3 quid a week i cant be bothered with the hassle of not paying it

I also felt exactly the same , but it's the principle of it , also it's not much hassle. Just stop paying it . When you get a letter asking why you've stopped paying, Tell them you are a Christian and you believe that TV is satanic. It's all on you tube what you've got to say , and what not to say . I've got to say though it does go against the grain a bit , because I've always tried to be law abiding and pay my bills . Whether I go through with it or not , will largely depend on her indoors though . The way I feel today "rebellious and anarchic ", might change later when I've calmed down .
When i say hassle i meant from the missus haha...she's a worrier so it's easier just to pay it
  • Like 2

Came to my door 3 year ago.

"Hi im from the tv licence dept. Can i ask youre name"?

NO!

"Ok sir do you have a tv set"

Its 2014 of course i have a telly!

"Well sir you need a license to watch it"

No i dont! I only need it if i watch live tv which i dont therefore dont need a licence.so save the bully boy and intimidation for those that fear you!

"Ok sir well i just need 2mins to come in and check you're set up and take you off the system "

eh i dont think so! You have been told my situation and you wont be coming in this house ever! Now away and hassle some single lassie or old person for you're £20 commission. Door shut!

• Like 5

NO!

No i dont! I only need it if i watch live tv which i dont therefore dont need a licence.so save the bully boy and intimidation for those that fear you!

"Ok sir well i just need 2mins to come in and check you're set up and take you off the system "

eh i dont think so! You have been told my situation and you wont be coming in this house ever! Now away and hassle some single lassie or old person for you're £20 commission. Door shut!

I started laughing reading this and thought "f**k me,thats brutal" :laugh:

• Like 2

NO!

And you've had no come backs or 'threatening' letters in 3 years?

I am in the minority,i have a licence,but I like to follow the letter of the law :laugh: Might'nt renew it at Christmas when its due,thats what I get for giving my address at Tesco when I bought a new telly,they pass on your details,always give a falsie :laugh:

• Like 1

Actually the BBC pay less than the going rate they would get a lot more in the private sector IF they could get the work... that said 750k for jeremy vine I wouldn't give him 10 bob and kitkat.