No Wonder The Games f****d

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not something that,s happened over the last few years, there have always been lamebrains and cowboys in the dog game, its just that now with mobiles and the internet the medium is available for th

Rimmed them Do you not mean rammed them I'd be fuucked off too if someone rimmed me in-front of the kids.   Tbh anyone tearing up the land without permission is going to piss the farmer off no en

I'ts the dogs I feel sorry for: who in their right minds would even dream of running a dog in this heat and humidity? Ignorance, stupidity rule.

There's always been the odd few that couldn't give a f**k but since the ban and the use of mobile phones and the internet you here about it more often nowa days. Were as 20 years ago only locals in the village would of found out by word of mouth

It's this next generation that's fecked it young lads 17yrs up over that just go out drive the lad kill what they can and leave it.this never happened 20yrs ago as you would park up and use ya legs.little fecker are to lazy now and just in it for the kill before they move onto something else to get into.i would quite happy give my permission to a responsible person now as I can't be done with it now the game is fecked.

• Like 2

On another forum says he rammed the boys car with 2 kids in it and put it in a ditch , so he should be facing charges as well ?.

that farmers more then likely free mason special hand shakes and all that capper get off with anythin it wouldn't surprise me if he did do somethin in the past to cause this and that's if it's all true sometimes you've gotta look out the box as the say ?
  • Like 2

Dog game is full of complete pricks. What kind of asshole would be driving land this time of year, no permission, and 2 young kids with them. Like others have said game is fecked. People talk about a repeal of the hunting ban not a fecking chance as long as shit like this keeps making the headlines, yous will be very lucky to keep rabbits and rats on the hunting with dogs list if you ask me. I think the only way the dog game is going in the next 10 years is a complete ban, hope that I'm wrong but as long as there is fuckwits like these and the Facebook ego hunters in the game I only see it going 1 way.

• Like 4

Dog game is full of complete pricks. What kind of asshole would be driving land this time of year, no permission, and 2 young kids with them. Like others have said game is fecked. People talk about a repeal of the hunting ban not a fecking chance as long as shit like this keeps making the headlines, yous will be very lucky to keep rabbits and rats on the hunting with dogs list if you ask me. I think the only way the dog game is going in the next 10 years is a complete ban, hope that I'm wrong but as long as there is fuckwits like these and the Facebook ego hunters in the game I only see it going 1 way.

I agree with you mate but its wrong that that anyone can say something bad about dog lafs and it's taken as gospel when on numarus occasions it's been provon as half truth's or both,but IMO it's dog lads that respect nature and the law of the land more than any other hunters most of us won't hunt out of season even if it means loosen perm and yet were seen as the dregs of the hunting community which bang out of order.

• Like 1

I think the uks number 1 agricultural pest is feckwits driving the land in July throwing lurchers out the windows and hitting farmers with steel bars. I've been put off plenty of ground I shouldn't of been on but I was walking and made my apologies are excuses and went on my way and never had a problem.

• Like 4

People don't have to say anything negative about dog lads peter they do it to themselves. I agree that 90% of lads are decent but that 10% are the dregs of the hunting community, I'm not on face book but friends are and they say some of the shit people post pictures of is unreal. Joe public can't tell the difference between the 10% and the 90% and so we are all tarred as the same.

• Like 3

Its not something that,s happened over the last few years, there have always been lamebrains and cowboys in the dog game, its just that now with mobiles and the internet the medium is available for the idiots to reach a wider audience. Since the Ban (lads say what ban and it does not affect me) it affects all the genuine hunting and coursing enthusiasts permissions have gone now ,any hare running without a gun or bird is illegal . Land owners that can afford to or are willing to turn a blind eye are few and far between , and on the face of it who can blame them. Running some ones land without permission is a evil that we cant avoid but taking the piss driving land ,will full damage , threats and intimidation is not the way to go. If you are walking the land your car cant be locked in, if your asked to leave do it without bravado and drama if not there is only one way it will end .Some Farmers /Landowners escalate situations without doubt but they have the law on their side right or wrong. The old way of running is up before the farmer one or two on the terra couple of runs and gone, not lining out across the land like the Forley, Motors parked like Maccy,s car park . Certain areas, mobiles and even drones have made some places no go yet some persist on tempting fate and bringing tons of shit upon everybody. If youve got ferrets and rabbiting permission by all means take the kids for a couple of hours sport but running illegal is not the place for kids, its hard enough keeping some of the so called dog men out of trouble.

• Like 10

There's always been the odd few that couldn't give a f**k but since the ban and the use of mobile phones and the internet you here about it more often nowa days. Were as 20 years ago only locals in the village would of found out by word of mouth

It's this next generation that's fecked it young lads 17yrs up over that just go out drive the lad kill what they can and leave it.this never happened 20yrs ago as you would park up and use ya legs.little fecker are to lazy now and just in it for the kill before they move onto something else to get into.i would quite happy give my permission to a responsible person now as I can't be done with it now the game is fecked.
theres no fool like an old fool and theres plenty of them, id say more so than the younger generation. The younger generation has been brought up in an environment were they have to conduct themselves properly (admittedly some dont) wereas the older generation didnt have to, hence why the foolish acts of a minority got it banned. Gentlemen have always been in the sport and always will, the same goes with the idiots.

Illegal hare coursing while trespassing on land in 20plus degrees they assault the farmer with a weapon??? Somebody should of checked were the children actually belonged to them. They broke every other law probably had maddie in the boot.

Edited by Shovel shy
  • Like 3