No Wonder The Games f****d

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Its not something that,s happened over the last few years, there have always been lamebrains and cowboys in the dog game, its just that now with mobiles and the internet the medium is available for th

Rimmed them Do you not mean rammed them I'd be fuucked off too if someone rimmed me in-front of the kids.   Tbh anyone tearing up the land without permission is going to piss the farmer off no en

I'ts the dogs I feel sorry for: who in their right minds would even dream of running a dog in this heat and humidity? Ignorance, stupidity rule.

Makes you wonder what the games gona be like in 10 years time. Jobs feked

i hope they bring in some sort of licence to keep a working lurcher.you should have to show competence with training.permission slips and certain other conditions to keep twats out the game or something to stop idiots f***ing it up.

• Like 2

i hope they bring in some sort of licence to keep a working lurcher.you should have to show competence with training.permission slips and certain other conditions to keep twats out the game or something to stop idiots f***ing it up.

It still wouldn't stop the likes of them keeping lurchers.

are you serious a licence to keep working lurchers
  • Like 2

are you serious a licence to keep working lurchers

not really but there's to many twats that can buy a lurcher and away they go.

if a licence could stop it like a gun licence does i wouldn't worry.

• Like 1

There's always been the odd few that couldn't give a f**k but since the ban and the use of mobile phones and the internet you here about it more often nowa days. Were as 20 years ago only locals in the village would of found out by word of mouth

• Like 1