What To Do, What To Do .......

i went on huge company banquet,a scots guy new to the firm who would rip the shit out of all us at work,flip his radio aerial at the nepali guys.anyway he started slagging off a real good electrician after a few jars,getting well lairy,i said a few words and hes coming over,all 6ft odd at me.i punched the c...t in the teeth,fukin hell all 120 of us all roared,the boys picked me up on thier shoulders and we ran out the restaurant jubilant.this was in asia.

Qb did you ever know Mad-Mitch,used to work on chek lap kok,ran over a Pakistani guy killing him and was looking at time in a honkers nick?
fook me yes,i remember that,i was on that part of lantau island site for a couple of weeks,it was the new express way.cant recall his face.was he a scruffy looking chap.?

Yeah,thats mitch :laugh: his trial went on for over a year,his life was on hold but he never let it get him down :D strange times,cant believe its 20 years since the handover :blink:

yup,i was only about 200mtr away from the accident,but was not on site that day if i recall.lost 4 of my mates on that site.72 dead when i left.

f**k that's bad no health and safety in honkers :blink: I remember when bamboo scaffolding collapsed on Nathan road and 3 or 4 guys had a one way trip down to the pavement.

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......   I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown bel

Just take apack of condoms so nothing realy bad happens

Grab her by the pussy!!!

Posted Images

the safety was stricter than here,just amount of people,machinery,and time limits.that bamboo shit was banned on airport job.sgb uk was thier.i fell off that bamboo shit on another job in tst.

• Like 1

So there you have it Jon, build some dodgy scaffolding out of bamboo and entice him to walk over it, then when it collapses blame the Chinese mafia

9 pages before we get to the obvious most sensible solution

Of course, it makes total sense now :yes::laugh:

• Like 1

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......

I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown belt and, some condoms (so that nothing really bad happens)

Then, when I get there, I've got to tell him his fortune before putting a suspicious bag of flour in his pocket.

.... His first drink has to be a mixture of little blue pills, laxative and rohypnol.

Then, I've got to follow him into the toilets and, slap him, stab him and whack him with a salmon.

Then I pass him over to Gingerbeard in a hotel room before Nanspat turns up to six pack him.

After all that, I whack him with a bamboo pole.

...... Sorted :thumbs::laugh:

• Like 9

Ok, I think we've got a proper THL plan developing here .......

I've got to tell matey that it's fancy dress but, It's not really, even though I've got to turn up in a karate suit with a brown belt and, some condoms (so that nothing really bad happens)

Then, when I get there, I've got to tell him his fortune before putting a suspicious bag of flour in his pocket.

.... His first drink has to be a mixture of little blue pills, laxative and rohypnol.

Then, I've got to follow him into the toilets and, slap him, stab him and whack him with a salmon.

Then I pass him over to Gingerbeard in a hotel room before Nanspat turns up to six pack him.

After all that, I whack him with a bamboo pole.

...... Sorted :thumbs::laugh:

Don't you just love it when a plan comes together

:yes::laugh:

post-102688-0-72033600-1499150153.jpeg