Found On Mars

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Puma..., or it could be a panther, but definitely a big cat ?

Mate you don't know the difference between a wasp nest and a swallows nest so don't get upset if I skip your take on it lol

Posted Images

You've got it Scot! They've been sending me messages for years! I've been having to build photon torpedoes out of my own pocket because the likes of Dinoman have cut my funding!

You may laugh but i do view you as a spock x sheldon cooper type a fella haha

More like Spock cross some murderous b*****d. Hyper rational but spend most of my time thinking about how I'm going to bring about some critter's demise. LOL

I want the big five of the alien world on my wall!

I'm one lab accident away from becoming a supervillain!

Edited by Born Hunter
  • Like 1

You've got it Scot! They've been sending me messages for years! I've been having to build photon torpedoes out of my own pocket because the likes of Dinoman have cut my funding!

You may laugh but i do view you as a spock x sheldon cooper type a fella haha

More like Spock cross some murderous b*****d. Hyper rational but spend most of my time thinking about how I'm going to bring about some critter's demise. LOL

I want the big five of the alien world on my wall!

I'm one lab accident away from becoming a supervillain!

post-8371-0-01729900-1498658781.png

That could well be the local dialect of Mars you've just written there. Not a f***ing clue what your on about.

That could well be the local dialect of Mars you've just written there. Not a f***ing clue what your on about.
Ye sure i thought he was talking ginger?? haha it must be his vulacn blood lust kicking in again

Could be ginger....if so that's why I can't understand it....?

Ye sure i thought he was talking ginger?? haha it must be his vulacn blood lust kicking in again
Could be ginger....if so that's why I can't understand it....?
??

Who is to say intelligent life needs the same things as we do to survive? We need water, heat and so on but water might be poisonous to life on mars. They might need 500 degrees centigrade and sulphur dioxide to breathe.

Having said that, it's all bollocks. There's no life on mars and never has been.

Mate you don't know the difference between a wasp nest and a swallows nest so don't get upset if I skip your take on it lol
  • Like 5

Who is to say intelligent life needs the same things as we do to survive? We need water, heat and so on but water might be poisonous to life on mars. They might need 500 degrees centigrade and sulphur dioxide to breathe.

Having said that, it's all bollocks. There's no life on mars and never has been.

He's absolutely right in his first paragraph though. The only reason we look for liquid water etc when looking for life is because it was necessary for the generation of life on all of the life harbouring planets that we know of.

Now that sounds quite conclusive until you realise it is based entirely on a single data point..... Earth! Not exactly conclusive science, lol.

• Like 1