• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

3 minutes ago, Qbgrey said:

Them hillbillys look like a laugh,more lights n noise  nloody nutters hahaaaa

That guys tim wells,theres some footage of him self-filmed bleeding to death in Africa after he speared himself while on a hunt,luckily help arrived before he snuffed it :blink:

8 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Tim Wells vid looked like someone in a black hoodie wearing a mask imho. Atb

I know,theres been quite a few bigfoot sightings reported here in the UK with pics,i say pics,form your own conclusion...

2555912.main_image.jpg

PAY-Bigfoot.jpg

There is a woman who seems to be the main Bigfoot person in the uk called Debora something, it's the lack of space for a creature of that size which makes it a no go for me, last time we had the bf discussion there was a British kid parked in a convenient lay-by with nice trainers on claiming he saw a squash and has been looking for it for the last ten years in a woodland covering 11 square miles a cat has a territory of around 150 square miles and the most nomadic cat with a tracking collar on that I know of covers a territory of 400 square miles, large preditors need to keep on moving so as not to eat out an area so if a squash stayed in one small area it would need to grow crops or rear animals to sustain itself and someone might notice an 8ft hairy bloke digging an allotment ,not saying it's not a possibility but it would need to be constantly moving or farming so that's were I struggle and no ginge your out of focus dog never really got me that excited as even a fuzzy picture can clearly identify the subject and it's clearly your dog which everyone is more than happy to accept 

• Like 2
26 minutes ago, Greyman said:

There is a woman who seems to be the main Bigfoot person in the uk called Debora something

Deborah hatswell,she also handles british werewolf sightings :icon_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

Yes really I deal with fact as much as possible, if someone said to me there is a yeti in the Himalayas how could I or you disagree with them as we have never been there and even if we did go there we would probably never cover a small fraction of it, likewise the Rocky Mountains up through into Canada, I know several shooters who travel to Scotland and piss there selves at your reply,s and simply conclude you never go out, as they say anyone who spends any amount of time out especially at night would have seen a cat up there, so you see it's not all about what the Internet tells you to think, some people go out and look for themselves and come up with there own conclusions and my own conclusion is England does not have enough untouched land to hide a large alpha preditor, I have explained why in some detail in the last post and refuse to put lol at the end in a vain attempt to make me look either funny or right hope that helps, 

3 hours ago, Dinosaurs said:

Just watched the hillbilly big foot vid.......  what a load of bollox!!! Atb

Those programs are a tongue in cheek joke, the fact that people even think they are anything to do with reality, are as far removed from the truth as the program itself is, 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic