Here is a film that can answer a lot of people's question,s Jonathan has been doing his research for over 30 years and has all the evidence needed to prove the case on his own, the university he refers to is the one that I provide my findings to, he has unfortunately contracted a debilitating illness that limits his work now, but he is just one of a dozen people that I recieve emails from and share info with so the collective evidence within the group is why there is not a shadow of doubt in any of our minds regarding the excistance of big cats living amongst us, have a butchers and see what you think

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

I watched it up to the point he said half the British population don't believe there's big cats and half do because they've seen them, run over them, shot them etc.

I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. Where's the evidence??? I mean the real evidence.., not the grainy footage, the sheep carcasses, the anecdotal tales of farmers who've shot them and been hushed up by the authorities. I cannot believe that nobody has ever got concrete proof. I'd love for it to be proved conclusively but I fear it never will.

• Thanks 1

I watched it up to the point he said half the British population don't believe there's big cats and half do because they've seen them, run over them, shot them etc.

I'm sorry but that's just bullshit. Where's the evidence??? I mean the real evidence.., not the grainy footage, the sheep carcasses, the anecdotal tales of farmers who've shot them and been hushed up by the authorities. I cannot believe that nobody has ever got concrete proof. I'd love for it to be proved conclusively but I fear it never will.

if you watch it to the end he does show a photo of a road kill and also a leopard pelt taken from a road kill, the full proof is not going to be a crystal clear image though I,m sure one is not to far away but the footprints and tooth marks on the bones of the carcasses are more part of the full case, a photo alone would not win a court case and that's how we have to look at this when the photo comes the case evidence is there to support it it's also quite hard to explain why there is a leopard or puma,s pug mark in a place they don't excist

Greyman I admire your dedication on this subject but not 1 piece of clear evidence has been produced , This bloke has seen that many why hasn't he got at least 1 clear photo / video , we have a species where I am that majority of people haven't seen but there is crystal clear evidence that species lives wild here which everyone now accepts as genuine , I'm amazed a pack of hounds has never moved / disturbed 1 where hunters / followers have clearly seen , I watched a programme called ABC (alien big cat) where a bloke from Canada came here done a survey and was adamant every kill ect was not Big Cat , I'm no way knocking your opinion or dedication and wish you all the best mate just an opinion .

• Like 1

Greyman I admire your dedication on this subject but not 1 piece of clear evidence has been produced , This bloke has seen that many why hasn't he got at least 1 clear photo / video , we have a species where I am that majority of people haven't seen but there is crystal clear evidence that species lives wild here which everyone now accepts as genuine , I'm amazed a pack of hounds has never moved / disturbed 1 where hunters / followers have clearly seen , I watched a programme called ABC (alien big cat) where a bloke from Canada came here done a survey and was adamant every kill ect was not Big Cat , I'm no way knocking your opinion or dedication and wish you all the best mate just an opinion .

I watched that also,the guy was a cat trapper in Canada,british Columbia I think,he trapped lynx and mountain lion over there.

• Like 1

Don't know if anyone is in the potters bar area, but there was a report of a dead puma on the side of the m25 this week been reported in local papers, sadly by the time news came through and someone was able to get there it was just a big patch of cleaning fluid  so not even a spec of DNA to recover, just wondering if anyone local heard or saw anything it was on the slip road  apparently, 

12 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don't know if anyone is in the potters bar area, but there was a report of a dead puma on the side of the m25 this week been reported in local papers

Which local papers reported that?I am not a million miles from there,surely even a hint of speculation of a big cat body would have been on the London news,find out which papers carried the story and I will ring the reporter who filed it and ask do they have any details?

16 minutes ago, Greyman said:

Don't know if anyone is in the potters bar area, but there was a report of a dead puma on the side of the m25 this week been reported in local papers, sadly by the time news came through and someone was able to get there it was just a big patch of cleaning fluid  so not even a spec of DNA to recover, just wondering if anyone local heard or saw anything it was on the slip road  apparently, 

Im just round the corner and didnt hear nothing 

Dead puma lying on side of road.I would expect crystal clear pics all over social media.

I mean if they can post pics of there lunch and dinner and every other daft thing. I would think a dead big cat would be a prize pic.

• Thanks 1
  • paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic