• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

new big cat program on bbc 8 pm tomorow night.......filmed rare species all over the world....including the very tiny ,very rare ,hardley ever seen rusty spotted cat found in the jungle in indonisia :whistling:

• Like 1

I was wandering today,i had already seen two fox already mouching about,something flushed from under a bush,ran quick,black,or looked black as I was looking into the sun as it crested a small bank,i discounted a dog immediately,for a micro-second,nano-second,milli-second I thought is that some sort of f***ing cat :icon_eek: given the number of fox in that area I think it was a melanistic fox,most likely explanation,the black against the vegetation made it look bigger than it is probably,but for a short tiny miniscule amount of time.........................

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, mackem said:

I was wandering today,i had already seen two fox already mouching about,something flushed from under a bush,ran quick,black,or looked black as I was looking into the sun as it crested a small bank,i discounted a dog immediately,for a micro-second,nano-second,milli-second I thought is that some sort of f***ing cat :icon_eek: given the number of fox in that area I think it was a melanistic fox,most likely explanation,the black against the vegetation made it look bigger than it is probably,but for a short tiny miniscule amount of time.........................

this threads getting to ya mac....:D.......

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I had a funny one yesterday,walking dog along a lane,to the left houses to the right arable fields with roadside hedge grubbed out so good view,

along the adjoining fields hedge bottom was something black and the top part was flicking around,could not work out what it was, got closer thought it was a black type of heron looking into the hedge??

closer still and made out it was a fecking big hairy black tomcat squatting down scent marking and it's tail was up flicking around ?It fecked off into the hedge when it seen I was walking a dog on the lead . 

Decided I may need to have a eye test or stay off my iPhone ?

• Haha 1
52 minutes ago, TOMO said:

this threads getting to ya mac....:D.......

I,ll get to you all by the time I,m finished, I caught a black fox on a camera last year so he maybe right or he may have had his first glimpse, easiest way to clarify yourself is to go over and look for tracks on the ground, 

• paulus locked this topic
  • paulus unlocked this topic