2 minutes ago, Greyman said:

I,ve a mate that does the cameras he has had some out in an area with regular sightings for 5 years and recons he has just got one, I’ve not seen it myself yet so can’t comment but it just shows it is real needle in a haystack. Stuff, I spend 100 s of hours looking at pics and vids of the normal stuff and in the 5 1/2 years I’ve been doing it I’ve got one and a half cats ?

Mate, put your one and a half pics up please.  I remember Socks vouching for a pic a few years back.  If they are your pics the what’s the issue with putting them up ?

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

10 minutes ago, mackem said:

The same area someone found this in their back garden and their dog refused to go out, they phoned the police as they had young children and feared for their safety. 

Screenshot_20221117_183110_com.android.chrome_edit_29945138890221.jpg

That is a good kill would have been ideal for swabs, funny thing is that is clearly one sitting and not scavenged over time, the dogs reaction is another good sign, horses react strongly as well ?

Just now, bell said:

Mate, put your one and a half pics up please.  I remember Socks vouching for a pic a few years back.  If they are your pics the what’s the issue with putting them up ?

Honestly mate I’ve put the half up before and the one I showed socks is a video and it’s on my I pad but I can’t seem to upload it to anything, here is the half and though people will say it’s a dog or a fox or whatever I went through 600 images on that card and got nothing but cows, the cows went in at seven and that came through at half past, a witness on the podcast saw a cat use the same run a month before and I found some good claw marks on a log in the hedge so I,m pretty sure it’s a cats arse ?

43E007D8-2136-4F95-8215-6F10347647D0.jpeg

• Haha 1
8 minutes ago, Greyman said:

That is a good kill would have been ideal for swabs, funny thing is that is clearly one sitting and not scavenged over time, the dogs reaction is another good sign, horses react strongly as well ?

Honestly mate I’ve put the half up before and the one I showed socks is a video and it’s on my I pad but I can’t seem to upload it to anything, here is the half and though people will say it’s a dog or a fox or whatever I went through 600 images on that card and got nothing but cows, the cows went in at seven and that came through at half past, a witness on the podcast saw a cat use the same run a month before and I found some good claw marks on a log in the hedge so I,m pretty sure it’s a cats arse ?

Yes mate, i recall seeing the arse end shot before, looks catlike but……can’t you record the iPad cat on your phone and upload ?….must be ways of uploading….send it to some techi chaps on here ?

1 hour ago, Greyman said:

Greyman - Serious question here .All the cat tails linked to large cats are long and thick ,do not taper and all large cats have smooth coats .That has a tapered tail and a rough coat ,almost calf like .

Id also like to know why your camera never picked up the whole thing whatever it is .

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, mackem said:

The same area someone found this in their back garden and their dog refused to go out, they phoned the police as they had young children and feared for their safety. 

Screenshot_20221117_183110_com.android.chrome_edit_29945138890221.jpg

What is this with dogs refusing to go near cats ffs .I’d put my house on it that any terrier I’ve ever bred would relish such a encounter .

Lost count of the decent sized ferals my dogs have killed single handed .

On 16/11/2022 at 07:39, foxdropper said:

Always plenty of fox here mate and even more now after the badger cull .

Im on 92 for the year .8 more will do me nicely ?

Which thermal you got mate ?

i see loads a badger the last 5 year had a few close calls with me runners 

good amount that mate 

only the xm 30 mate it’s spot on for what i do ?

Edited by mC HULL
  • Like 1
  • paulus locked this topic