8 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Got to be perfectly honest .It looks like a cat to me  .Pity head is obscurred.Tail is too thick full length for any dog .

Surprised GM aint all over this .

I am in Amersham fairly often, lots of muntjac there. 

• Replies 8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will donate this camera to your cat hunting if you would like it  lumix fz72 60x zoom 

Was out for a walk with the dogs this morning, bumped into a fellow I sort of know through a lot of common interests we often stop for a chat,he hunts a bit and likes his old cars I have something for

Just re reading the whole thread and you’ve come under some real stick mate .Apologies for my part .Doesn’t mean I’m a believer just embarrassing some of the comments 

Posted Images

2 minutes ago, foxdropper said:

Lots of munties everywhere south of the Humber mate.

I know, even seen them in London, I don't think that's a big cat, just saying if it were plenty of prey in Amersham. 

1 minute ago, foxdropper said:

Fair enough mate but what dog has a tail that long or thick ?

Obscured cardboard cut out, some sort of hoax, wouldn't be the first nor the last to be honest. 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, mackem said:
WWW.MYNEWSMAG.CO.UK

A group of big cat investigators are on high alert after multiple sightings of a mysterious...

I’ve had that pic for a year or two still hard to rule out a cut out there was one near a railway line a few years back accounted for a lot of sightings by train passengers but never moved ?

• Haha 1
Just now, Greyman said:

I’ve had that pic for a year or two still hard to rule out a cut out there was one near a railway line a few years back accounted for a lot of sightings by train passengers but never moved ?

There's 5 separate reports of a black leopard crossing the road in Amersham, the big cat group have put trail cams out. I had half a dozen trail cams I'm Amersham for 6 months, fox, badger, munties. That pic does scream out cardboard cut out to me. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, foxdropper said:

Are there actually folk out there that desperate to prove it though

The same area someone found this in their back garden and their dog refused to go out, they phoned the police as they had young children and feared for their safety. 

Screenshot_20221117_183110_com.android.chrome_edit_29945138890221.jpg

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, mackem said:

The same area someone found this in their back garden and their dog refused to go out, they phoned the police as they had young children and feared for their safety. 

Screenshot_20221117_183110_com.android.chrome_edit_29945138890221.jpg

No wonder the cardboard cut out was so thin....Fkn left half of that

• Haha 5
1 hour ago, mackem said:

There's 5 separate reports of a black leopard crossing the road in Amersham, the big cat group have put trail cams out. I had half a dozen trail cams I'm Amersham for 6 months, fox, badger, munties. That pic does scream out cardboard cut out to me. 

I,ve a mate that does the cameras he has had some out in an area with regular sightings for 5 years and recons he has just got one, I’ve not seen it myself yet so can’t comment but it just shows it is real needle in a haystack. Stuff, I spend 100 s of hours looking at pics and vids of the normal stuff and in the 5 1/2 years I’ve been doing it I’ve got one and a half cats ?

• paulus locked this topic